The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
The Airendothal Network will have Multiple Unique Gamemodes, but today we'll be offering you a chance of taking part in our main attraction: Airendothal MMO a Completely Unique Medieval Fantasy RPGMMO Experience. We know the "Correct" term is MMORPG, but here we will aim to make the RPG elements come before the MMO ones, a good adventure doesn't always require other protagonists.
Airendothal MMO has a fully Custom 21,000 x 15,000 block World Painted Map with many Different Areas and Biomes with their own Themes/Styles.
Our current project aims for some of the following:
Unique Player Housing.
Unique Parties and Guilds.
Custom Perception system.
Over 20 Hand painted biomes.
26 Unique joinable NPC groups.
Over 40 Unique and gameplay affecting Deities.
Unique Instantiated experiences, such as Dungeons and Raids that will impact the narrative.
Over 55 gameplay defining base stats, to deliver a true RPG feeling, where your choices truly matter.
Unique MMO Systems, we won't be using MMOCore(like 90% of the MMO servers you've seen around).
Lore relevant loot, such one of a kind Items that are mentioned in lore and may have unique world affecting abilities.
This list goes on in full detail in our project management platform, if you wish to see it all, applications is the next section.
We wish to push the creative boundaries of Minecraft with sheer technical knowledge of it's base systems.
*Keep in mind, once revenue starts being generated, the distribution plan will be from the top down, you'll be rewarded based on your position
- Community Director - Oversee applications, member ingest and posts - Content Manager - Oversee and coordinate the content Team.
- Head Developer - Oversee and coordinate the development of our custom plugins and Developers.
- Senior/Junior/Intern Plugin CFG- For configuring... Plugins...
- Senior/Junior/Intern SysAdmin - Linux... Lots of Linux... (Docker is also very much welcomed)
- Senior/Junior/Intern DevOps - We're mainly looking for GitLabs pipelines and Minecraft plugin build & testing.
Content Team Roles
- Senior/Junior/Intern Artist - Any of these skills qualify you as an applicable artist [Textures, Models(Model Engine/BlockBench), Concept art, UI Design].
- Senior/Junior/Intern Writer - Any of these skills qualify you as an applicable Writer [Quest scripting, Lore development, Worldbuilding].
- Senior/Junior/Intern Gameplay Designer - Senior/Junior/Intern NPC Designer/Scripter - Knowledge on any of the following will be a massive help on your application [Beton Quests, Citizens, Sentinel].
Build Team Roles
- Senior/Junior/Intern Exterior Decorator
- Senior/Junior/Intern Interior Decorator
- Senior/Junior/Intern Terraformer - Knowledge on any of the following will be a massive help on your application [WorldEdit, VoxelSniper].
- Senior/Junior/Intern Builder - Knowledge on any of the following will be a massive help on your application [WorldEdit, VoxelSniper].
*As roles get filled and promotions are handed out, we will be updating this post accordingly, you don't need to apply specifically as a Senior, Junior or Intern, we're mainly looking for your skills and portfolio. If you want to learn about a sector you're more than welcome to apply as an Intern. In Airendothal we believe it is just as important to share knowledge with our community than to solely gain from it.
In order to sign up please submit in a follow up post with the following:
Desired Position(s) - You're welcome to apply for multiple positions.
[Optional] Desired Rank within role - Senior, Junior or Intern.
(We expect your portfolio to match your claim. We believe in allowing you to demonstrate your sense of self worth).
Hello! My name is Austin I'm 18 and my in-game name is Its_Austin, I'm currently a builder for this server and I find it rather amazing how this project will become! This server has so many different things in store and I'm so grateful to be a part of it! I cannot wait to show you all what I can do!
Some things to know about me are
-I've been building for the last 4-5 years
-I was born in May so that makes me a Gemini
-My main skills are within the medieval style or terra forming.
-I know business skills without going to business school
3.) I don't really have a portfolio, I don't really do Minecraft building but I'm sort of a jack of all trades when it comes to computers, servers, and the like.
I do work a real job so I will be unavailable at times, but I give 100 effort all the time when it's important and needs to get done. I'd love to sit down in a call and discuss what needs doing and how I can help.
3) Do you have a portfolio/Pictures of your work? If so Post a link.
I have experience in moderating discord servers and Minecraft servers. For example, I was the Community Manager at RoWifi which is a Discord server with 10k+ people currently. This gives me the ability to know which situations can occur and what to do. I also have experience being a Manager in the SAKTK Discord server with 4k+ people.
I am 16 years old.
Thank you for spending the time to read my application!