My name is Kennedy, or in MC, Blockers. I am currently a college student at Michigan State University, and am looking to start a side business running a Minecraft server. Fortunately, I do have some money to get me started. When the server starts to make money, I can start paying management. I am looking to start up a fully customized Skyblock server, so please keep that in mind. I am looking to get a basic management team together, along with builders to help start creating the builds on the server. I am going to list requirements I will be looking for in the categories below. I am looking for the following position(s):
- Have and are fully capable of designing plugins. doing configurations, and creating websites.
- Willing to be fully committed to starting a serious project.
- 16 and older.
- Have previous work to prove credibility.
Developers will be paid for their plugins, but expect more profit when the server makes profit.
- Fully capable of managing staff needs. This means taking care of staff needs, player needs, and server bugs.
- Fully capable of stepping in as a "second in command". If there is a problem presented with the server, the manager must be able to help step in to troubleshoot and solve the problem.
- Actively participates in the design of the server. Communicates with the team regularly.
- 17 or older.
Managers will not be paid initially unlike developers or builders, but when there is profit they will be paid.
For Builders, I am looking to create a team of builders, or hire a building company. My budget is low, but I am willing to spend some money to get a spawn started for this server.
Please keep ages 15 and older.
If any of these positions interest you, please contact me via discord. It is currently late, but I live in the EST. Will be checking computer once I wake up in the morning.