NightSky Network is looking for a Community Division Administrator for our Network.
Who are we?
We strive to be the best community-led network in the industry. We are a beautiful Network with City Roleplay, Private SMP, Factions, Prison, and modded diplomacy servers.We value a team based on teamwork, communication, opportunity and integrity. We're all about solving problems as we go with slight course adjustments to provide the best possible experience for everyone. If you want to get to know us better, and understand our values — read About Us!
As much as we would love to be able to pay our staff, these roles are voluntary; which means you can come and go as you please. We understand people are busy and we respect that. Personal lifes before online lives.
• Under the direction of the Network Manager, the Community Division Administrator day to day does:
• Post regular advertisements on sites pre-approved by a Senior Admin for our Discord and in-game servers;
• Engage with Discord and in-game community on a regular basis with the support of the Community Engagement Team;
• Provide mentorship and general supervision in accordance with our Staff Management Department to any direct reports;
• Plan community events in accordance with our values and implement said plans to production;
• Coordinate our social media presence, including all design posts, video content;
• Any other duties as assigned by Senior Administration
• Applicant must be at least thirteen (13) years of age in order to apply;
• Applicant is willing to participate at least 20 hours a week in their role;
• Applicant must have a working microphone and be willing to attend meetings/conferences;
• Applicants must understand English.
Applications will be closed for this position October 27th with the hope of selecting someone October 29th for a starting of October 31st, 2021.
For any questions, email [email protected] or call +1 (877) 803-2113 ext 101 during regular hours.