After repeatedly failing to lock in someone who would work with our team full-time... I'm once again hoping that someone who has a strong interest in Medieval RPG's, who works constantly with MythicMobs, BetonQuest and has a good understanding with Pterodactyl.
HeldenMC is in development, and we are relying on a Developer to work with us throughout the rest of the year, until we release, hopefully just before 1.18 is released.
Almost everything has been built in-game already, we just need to add weekly updates to keep up with the demand and clean-up the back-end of the server.
We want to ideally add a lot of custom elements to differ us from the rest. We already have some... but we're looking to add a lot more. I have a budget that should get us there but we will need your help to get us over the line.
- Discord Activity is a MUST.
- MUST be able to configure discord channels, bots etc.
- MUST have a passion for Medieval / Fantasy themes, RPG and Survival Multiplayer Servers.
- MUST use paypal for all payments.
- MUST be over the age of 16. (exceptions can be made)
- MUST be able to provide proof of previous work, positive vouches and understanding of each plugin referred above.
Our budget isn't too big, but keep in mind if you slot into the team well... We'll be paying you until the end of the year/next year.