I'm currently looking for a group of talented builders and devs to help me and some friends take on the massive task of making a DOTA/League inspired MC server.
I've played Minecraft since alpha. I've worked with several large build teams. I've built stuff for Disney (yes really), hypixel, and a bunch of smaller servers. My main style is medieval, however, I have a decent understanding of most styles.
About the server as of right now:
- There will be two teams of X players
- Each player will get to choose a "hero" which gives them RPG like abilities and stats
- All heroes are inspired by historic figures/legends/folktales
- The two teams are able to grind mobs, kill each other, and capture "control" points in order to gain score for their team to win.
- There's also shops, random look chests, grinding locations, etc etc.
What we need:
- Devs that are down to earth and don't freak out when I don't understand a plugin 100%
- Builders from intermediate to advanced that are comfortable building in a medieval/renaissance style of building.
- Both need access to discord as that's how we communicate (you don't need to talk in voice calls)
Reply with the following info and I'll send you a link to the discord through here if I like your app:
Timezone(We're in EST):
(For Devs) Experience/Areas of specialty when it comes to plugins:
(For builders) A link to some of your work or are you okay doing a building "test"?
This sounds like a very fun concept and I would like to offer you a website that I made for a Minecraft server for free. I know this server is new and you probably don't need it but if you do and you are interested please let me know. It is completely custom and free.
Hey, I'm a plugin developer. Here's my little application
Experience/specialty: Been making custom plugins for six years now. It's how I got into programming. I like working on ambitious projects that drastically change the mechanics of the game, and it sounds like that's what you're in need of. I've owned servers before, including some that revolve around huge custom plugins. I'm also pursuing a degree in computer science at the moment, so I know my stuff when it comes to programming. I don't know anything about League or DOTA as I've never played before, but if you explain the desired gameplay and functionality of a plugin, I can make it happen.