The game called “Mineware” is a multiplayer open-world MMO based around a volcanic island. However, some multiplayer aspects will be closed to single players, more specifically mainly missions and tutorials. Singleplayer will not have the same content as multiplayer does. The premise of the mineware game is to advance your character, unlocking skills and equipment to progress their levelling and story. This project is in closed development so not much more can be discussed.
We are seeking talented builders to work on the project.
- Understanding of common use building tools, for example, world edit and voxel sniper.
- Good understanding of design and map creation
- Good availability and communication
- Being apart of mineware offers a unique experience with professional individuals in a highly skilled and motivated team of individuals.
- Payment, depending on your available hours (Must be over 18 or have parental permission)
- Remote work, allowing for flexible hours
Please contact Zaviar#7297 if you are interested!
Thank you for taking interested.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Australian Full Stack Software Developer and Game Direction
Hey, I've been looking for a place to express my creative abilities fully. I've been on multiple servers, but some were just too unprofessional (just some teens getting together and not really having a large goal in mind). You seem to have it set, and you also seem like you will have a larger set of build tools, as most other servers just have world edit and nothing else. I have great moderate size building skills; houses, small buildings, gardens, farms. I also have good decoration skill. And can do some good in macro builds like castles or villages. All I need is to be part of a team for bigger builds, and to know your goals on any project I take up. I work best, not when guided, but when informed.