I have been playing minecraft for years now, and while i do enjoy the games, the lack of quality servers are annoying me. I always wanted to fix this and create a server of my own, but never had the time to do it. I had several attempts at making one, but in the end it is too much for a one man job.
Here is what this thread is about. I want serious people, that want to create something good for the community. You must be willing to learn new plugins, have server / plugin setup knowledge, know how to setup a server from scratch, work well with a team.
I want to assemble a team of 2-3 people that will make this server (network) a reality. We will be making multiple servers, however, we will be working on 1 server at a time. The network itself will be Patreon powered, there will be no individual bonuses for buying any ranks. Once a certain amount is reached, certain bonuses / cosmetic items will be unlocked for the entire network.
Right now I have a very interesting survival server in mind as a 1st project. However this is opened for discussion.
What I expect from you:
- Be able to learn new plugins, their permissions, commands, etc.
- Work on current ideas, improving them, and giving future ides for new servers
- Be active on discord
- Know how to setup a server from multicraft, use commands, permissions, etc.
What you can expect from me:
- Since servers generally require a dedicated machine if we plan on making anything worth while, i will be paying all the costs for hosting the 1st 3 months. After the 1st 3 months, all donations go to the server until the hosting expenses are payed off. When the donations exceed the hosting costs, the remaining money will be split evenly.
- I will provide the website for the network, as well as free hosting for the website, along side with a domain name.
- I will setup the dedicated machine, security, and every other technical aspect of the server (multicraft, sql, etc.)
I am opened to suggestions about this, nothing is set in stone.
If you would like to be a part of this team please leave a "resume", i will not be making any forms since the best way for anyone to express himself is with free context, however i do insist that you should not be shy when writing a resume, messages like "I have owned a server for 3 years and have much experience as staff and plugins so i think i will be great" will be discarded, anyone who cant take more then 5 minutes to write a proper text is not serious enough to join this project.
If you decide to join, please leave your MC ingame name, time zone, and age on the top or the bottom of the text.
Hey! Im interested in this server project you have here, I can say Im interested in being your partner. I have been playing minecraft for almost 3 years so I can say Im kind of experienced with the commands and eveything my minecraft username is Engui12