Ign - ActionSpark
Age - 14
Discord - ActionSpark#0855
Position - Builder
Why - I love building it is both a hobby and a passion for me
Experience - I have been builder on 6-8 servers and head builder on another
Ign - ForeverNeutral
Age - 13
Discord - ForeverNeutral#9121
Position - Moderator
Why - I'm not really good at developing and building
Experience - Yes I have been moderator for 2 different servers.
Added things- Time zone UTC-7:00 Arizona
Ign - TheOfficialFox
Age - 14
Discord - Glutent#8466
Position - Administrator
Why - I think I have a lot to offer your server, I have knowledge of commands and plugins, I know it says admins wont have contact with Console but I am aware of how use it, I used to configurate on my server with a friend, I'd need to get used to configure again I haven't done it in months. I still have all the documents of the configurations saved so that could benefit the server. I have been played Minecraft since February of 2012. Since I started at such a young age I never got to doing staff work until September of 2017. I find i'm great with interacting with players.
Experience - I have been Admin on multiple servers in 2015-2016 but then my PC died on me in July of 2016 so I lost contact with most of them. I have owned a server of my own previously called PandamoniumFactions (sadly went own due to funding issues). I have been moderator on multiple servers.
Added things- (Timezone: Atlantic Time) I am Bilingual (I speak two languages fluently)
Experiences: I have been Co-Owner on VoltzPvP, MCraftable, and CoWarfare. I was a trainee briefly on Mineplex but had to resign do to problems in real life. I have also owned to servers, so I am very experienced with setting up plugins.
Why should we hire? Well I think I can help out the server with my skills and experience.1) I'm experienced. I have moderated many communities before, so I have gained knowledge and experienced from my past positions. I know when to be serious, I know when to be chill, and I know when to joke around wholeheartedly. I believe that the ability to do that stems from maturity, and I regard myself as a mature person and I like to think that that is an area in which I excel in.
2) I'm mature. I've stated this, but I regard myself as a mature person. I believe that when I dived into Minecraft moderation, I was extremely immature. I look back on myself, and I'm able to laugh about it, which is a sign of realization, to be able to recognise your past faults and admit them takes a certain level of maturity. Each of my past staff positions were stepping stones to who I am now, and I'm grateful for every one of those opportunities.
3) I'm a fast learner, I pick up things very quickly. On each server that I was staff on, they use a multitude of different plugins. Of course, when you move on to a new community, you expect new things, and that's exactly what I do. From experience, I am able to quickly and fully understand punishment guidelines, punishment commands and the system overall. I am confident that I will have no trouble in this department and I would be a huge contribution to the team.
4) I'm a social or a people person. I try my best to get along with everyone, every type of person. On a Minecraft server, it's important to make the players feel comfortable and happy as a staff member. People can't just feel unwelcome when they first join the server because they are beginners and so on. I understand that, and I try my best to make people feel welcome. As a staff member, you have to talk to people you normally would not even consider talking to, they don't deserve poor treatment and I've come to realize that. My goal as a staff member would be that too.
5) I know perfectly well the qualifications it takes to become a staff member. When contemplating on whether to accept someone or whether someone is worthy of staff, I know that you have to look at their ability to convey what they mean, their reasons behind applying and of course, influence in the community which unfortunately I don't have much of yet. To be a good staff member, you have to develop skills that you normally wouldn't have as a teenager or child: being extra kind; putting the satisfaction of the player's over your own; being willing to help with anything at all and being professional.
6) I don't get jealous very easily. When someone else achieves something, I recognise it and congratulate them sincerely. Something I've noticed from past communities is that people tend to say "congrats" with a hint of jealousy behind it. I know when to bring things up publicly, when to discuss things privately and I know when it's better if something is left unsaid. Some sensitive issues would cause a big debate about it, depending on the severity, I would always discuss it with someone higher up who has the ability to handle it without any problems. My motivation comes from a series of denials both from Minecraft communities and real life businesses. Skill is important, but motivation is too. I find that remarkable staff members are always very driven to excel. I have an issue with constantly trying to improve something that I have done or something that I think I can improve. It's important to provide satisfactory work, but I feel like a good staff member should always strive to make satisfactory work become excellent work, to constantly strive to make things better, versatility I can adapt to change with ease and still maintain your effectiveness. Cooperation I can work cooperatively with others, chances are you value teamwork and are able to work with other, Im a hard worker there's a huge problem ill try my best to get in contact with staff as fast as I can so the staff can stop the problem quick, I don't get nervous easily big problem I wont be like "oh no what do I do" ill be more calm, im very quick I see a people asking me questions I answer quick so I can get on to the next one and if I see a problem I can contact a staff member very quick and record very quick. I gladly say to you that I have all of these skills. I think all of that can be a positive for this community.
My timezone is EST USA and i will be applying for Factions admin