My names alec and I am starting up a large server to be with a friend. I'm lookign to recruit friendly people who would like to be a part of building this server. We have only completed a couple things and are planning to release in a month or so. I'm looking for people who can help us out and be a part of our team. Just drop a skype below and a application. I've been playing minecraft for about 5 years now? Here is some ranks were looking for:
-Someone to help do basic things like make kits and such
-Builder, Lots and lots of builders for our large projects
-Manager, someone to manage a staff team.
-Head-Admin, Someone to take charge of the server when the owners are busy.
Just drop down a app, and I would love if you joined the server and just looked around or had a talk with me while i'm building!
IP: 126.96.36.199:25585 (IP Will change soon to a domain)
Why am I applying: I love helping people and server owners to make there server bigger and to improve there player count form 1 to 20.
Why me: Because I have been playing mc since beta and I have been applying for servers and have been staff on servers as a wide range of ranks. Also I know how to code a bit and I know a lot of the clients people use so I would be able to tell you what client there using and get rid of them.
Anything else: yes I hope you chose me for your admin my discord is jaybird11703#2979 if you would like more I would be happy to give you more
Hello, my name is Night and will love to present to you my application to join your staff team.
Here are my answers to your questions
1) Basic Information -
Minecraft username: NightFuryCraft
Previous Minecraft usernames:
Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a working microphone? Yes (but I would prefer Discord, eventhough I can use TS)
Do you have the ability to record minecraft video? Kind of (can have technical difficulties)
Are you VIP: Yes
Are you multilingual? I can speak English, French, Russian and kind of Spanish
Rank you are applying for? : Manager/Owner/Co-Owner/Entertainer (most of the perms (besides server control ones) and with a one only goal: Entertain Players
2) Where are you most active on the Hypixel Network?
I love SkyWars, TNT Tag, Build Battles, Mini-Walls, Smash Heroes, Bed Wars and Murder Mystery.
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Almost every day, from 1 hour to 12 hours (depends on day of the week and plans)
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I got perm-banned on Mineplex in 2012 for using bad WiFi connection to fly. Got unbanned with a ban appeal 6 months later. I also got banned on GTA V because of a hacker that joined my game (you know Rockstar: they don't care)
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
I don't have a Twitter, but if so: First, keep cool and give them about a day to stop. If they don't stop I tell them the reason why their friend got muted. If after this they don't stop, I warn them of perm-ban. If NOW they don't stop, I perm-ban all of them, except the player that got muted, for Spam, Chat abuse and Disrespect of Staff.
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on the Hypixel server
I've had many, but here is one: I did an amazing 2v2 Bed Wars with my friend. It gets so cool when its a 2v2 situation : so intense and so close! I also once thought of a strategy on Mini-Walls : at the start we rush in the middle and dig out a big hole and then cover it with wool, with us being under the wool with bows. Now we waited for some one to step on it and then we shoot it so they fall in the void to their death.
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I don't know if it has to be Minecraft related, but I will do both:
-True: I was an amazing friend with a girl that I liked. We were friends for a year and a half, when I told her the 3 magic words. I never talked to her since. I learned that you should think about what might come after your actions.
-IG: I once tried to make an infinite lava source... Was disappointed, but never did it again. About one week ago I said to a friend new to Minecraft that you can do so. Unfortunately he doesn't trust me that much anymore. Same lesson here.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?
I play a lot of Overwatch, do knife replicas out of cardboard, eat a lot, visit friends, have had swimming, tennis, soccer and handball courses and now I'm a competitive handball player.
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes. I do. My first one was unfortunately on Gmod (Admin), but the other ones are on Minecraft:
-Owner on ShockWave Network (not open yet)
-Administrator on Python Factions (not open yet)
-Administrator on PhyrricMC
After all of these experiences, that are not stopping to grow yet, I learned a lot of stuff: be active a lot (show the passion to the server), be mature (players wont play if server is made by jerks, so it helps players to enjoy the server), be responsive (react fast has always been my middle-name, and that helps me help on the server) and always, always respect other staff (I never didn't, but still is imporatant to mention).
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Hypixel. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
Not really (at least not as bad). I concentrated a lot on school this year (good grades = more cool upgrades to a setup, you might understand me <3), but I still played a lot. I am becoming very organized when it comes to organizing stuff to do.
11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then pokes you on teamspeak telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
I quickly mute the guy on TS, then go back to the game, spectate the so known "hackers" and warn/ban if needed.
12) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I did about 8 if I remember correctly. 7 of them got accepted. My last one is this one or the one I did yesterday for Co-Ownership and he has not read it yet.
13) Anything else we should know?
I would like to say that I like helping a lot, and I mean A LOT. I am very happy to help people on big servers because there are always someone to help. I am a very good typer and can very quickly respond to someone (my muscle memory for the chat key has been on fire for the last 2 weeks). I also like learning about people, I am very patient and can handle a lot of emotional pression (like the Question Numer 5)
I would like to say thank you in advance for taking the time to read all of this text and appreciate your time you spent on me.