Command Block creator? (Sorry, felt like it had to be moved)
With the Diamond Denizens I have created numerous systems and have helped improve others.
If you want some more specific examples, I've developed a system of sickness my means of eating bad food as well as a hospital that used a variety of tests to determine the disease you have. I have also recently created a "fast-travel" system that allows you to transport yourself across distances quickly while not having it be an instantaneous trip. I've razed a building instead of just deleting it. I can pretty much take any idea and make it a command block system
Why do you want to work for us?:
My eventual goal is to have this be a usual thing for me, where I can just commission out my abilities to help servers out, but for that, I need more experience and people to back up my claims
Why would you benefit us?:
After seeing some of the previous applications, I can see that you're mostly looking for Developers, but with command block systems, they don't break or need to be updated as minecraft changes.
- Manager over a small-community based Factions server.
- Very experienced in setting up/arranging plugins.
- Player of a wide variety of servers. I am good at finding things that could be improved on servers, as I have the ability to see things how a player would see them and the knowledge needed to make the improvements happen (from a staff perspective).
Role you are applying for: Helper
Why do you want to work for us?
Hey! My name is Jaron, but most simply know me as "Supa". Currently I'm a freshman in high school, deciding where I want to put myself in life for the future, and what I want to do currently. I'm simply not the average person of the bunch. I started off building/managing my own little factions server in hopes to see it grow to it's full potential. I learned how to communicate with the players, and how to overcome the "staff to player" barrier that most servers have, ultimately prolonging the life of my small server that I had dumped hours into, but not being able to avoid the needed close.
After that I took the great opportunity of becoming a helper, and progressing to an Administrator on the Avilon Network. Up until now I have been able to dedicate my time and ideas to the amazing world of Avilon, but sadly, all great things most come to an end. With the close of Avilon, still being part of the staff team, we formed a smaller server to keep the last of the community together. Now I find myself here, because I see what I saw in Avilon... potential.
I am a risk-taker and a problem-solver. I am an opportunist and I'm here to say that this last year has been an absolutely amazing journey for me, being able to have all these opportunities to learn with the small communities I've been a part of, and being able to meet all these great people. I know that I could help benefit Bitworld, and I hope to apply for the position of Helper.
Why would you benefit us?
- I am hard working, and willing to sacrifice the time needed to meet deadlines, benefit the server, etc.
- I am creative. Often times I surprise myself and those around me.
- My work ethic. Things in my mind aren't done, until they are completed with quality.
- I am a friendly person. I'm able to communicate with almost anyone, in a friendly manor, while getting the point across.