What can you contribute to the server?:1) I'm experienced. I have moderated many communities before, so I have gained knowledge and experienced from my past positions. I know when to be serious, I know when to be chill, and I know when to joke around wholeheartedly. I believe that the ability to do that stems from maturity, and I regard myself as a mature person and I like to think that that is an area in which I excel in.
2) I'm mature. I've stated this, but I regard myself as a mature person. I believe that when I dived into Minecraft moderation, I was extremely immature. I look back on myself, and I'm able to laugh about it, which is a sign of realization, to be able to recognise your past faults and admit them takes a certain level of maturity. Each of my past staff positions were stepping stones to who I am now, and I'm grateful for every one of those opportunities.
3) I'm a fast learner, I pick up things very quickly. On each server that I was staff on, they use a multitude of different plugins. Of course, when you move on to a new community, you expect new things, and that's exactly what I do. From experience, I am able to quickly and fully understand punishment guidelines, punishment commands and the system overall. I am confident that I will have no trouble in this department and I would be a huge contribution to the team.
4) I'm a social or a people person. I try my best to get along with everyone, every type of person. On a Minecraft server, it's important to make the players feel comfortable and happy as a staff member. People can't just feel unwelcome when they first join the server because they are beginners and so on. I understand that, and I try my best to make people feel welcome. As a staff member, you have to talk to people you normally would not even consider talking to, they don't deserve poor treatment and I've come to realize that. My goal as a staff member would be that too.
5) I know perfectly well the qualifications it takes to become a staff member. When contemplating on whether to accept someone or whether someone is worthy of staff, I know that you have to look at their ability to convey what they mean, their reasons behind applying and of course, influence in the community which unfortunately I don't have much of yet. To be a good staff member, you have to develop skills that you normally wouldn't have as a teenager or child: being extra kind; putting the satisfaction of the player's over your own; being willing to help with anything at all and being professional
What is your experience with past Moderating?:Owned my own server and worked on skycade
Why should we choose you?:I don't get jealous very easily. When someone else achieves something, I recognise it and congratulate them sincerely. Something I've noticed from past communities is that people tend to say "congrats" with a hint of jealousy behind it. I know when to bring things up publicly, when to discuss things privately and I know when it's better if something is left unsaid. Some sensitive issues would cause a big debate about it, depending on the severity, I would always discuss it with someone higher up who has the ability to handle it without any problems. My motivation comes from a series of denials both from Minecraft communities and real life businesses. Skill is important, but motivation is too. I find that remarkable staff members are always very driven to excel. I have an issue with constantly trying to improve something that I have done or something that I think I can improve. It's important to provide satisfactory work, but I feel like a good staff member should always strive to make satisfactory work become excellent work, to constantly strive to make things better, versatility I can adapt to change with ease and still maintain your effectiveness. Cooperation I can work cooperatively with others, chances are you value teamwork and are able to work with other, Im a hard worker there's a huge problem ill try my best to get in contact with staff as fast as I can so the staff can stop the problem quick, I don't get nervous easily big problem I wont be like "oh no what do I do" ill be more calm, im very quick I see a people asking me questions I answer quick so I can get on to the next one and if I see a problem I can contact a staff member very quick and record very quick. I gladly say to you that I have all of these skills. I think all of that can be a positive for this community.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Skype: I do not feel comfortable giving this out publicly, if you need it please message me.
Time Zone: EST
How many hours can you be on per week?: 35-50, no joke.
What previous experience have you had being an admin?: I owned two servers which ran smoothly. They were smaller servers with maybe max 50 people on at a time. I honestly do not have much previous experience as an admin but I would love to show you that I am ready. I am currently staff on treasure wars(treasurewars.net), and i am ban team. i have been staff there for over 6 months and I was one of their fastest promotions. I have also been staff on bersrek mc(PvP.Berserk-MC.com), and resigned due to abusive admins/developers and a toxic community. I have also been staff on arkham network twice, I have resigned due to lack of time with school staring, then when I got accepted back, I resigned due to it not being fun for the staff members. If needed I will go more into depth in a private message area.
What makes you different from the other applicants?: I know how to run things smoothly and how to get things done. i like to work to the best of my ability and I am not lazy when it comes to these things. I promise if you chose me over all the other applicants that I will not let you down and I will be down to help with anything whenever I can. i would like to make the player base and the server as a whole an enjoyable place and have a place for people to come when they just want to relax.
IGN:xX_Incursio1_Xx Age:16 Skype:LordIncursio Timezone: Central Standard Experience with Helping servers: I haven't been official helper on any servers but I have helped people out on servers and stuff. Why should we choose you?: Because I am always looking for ways to help new and developing servers become awesome servers and I am generally good with people and love being able to help. I can also stream and record if ever needed.
Age: 13(I have a deep voice/i am mature)
Timezone: Eastern US
What can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute my loyalty, and my help
What is your experience with past Moderating?: Nothing i mostly manage, help with plugins but this would be my first.
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because as you said the network is in need of staff. You should also choose me because I can help fellow staff and other players in what ever way and I am allowed to do it. I also want to make sure the server is 100% so people can enjoy.
Skype: Please PM for my username.
Timezone: Central USA
What can you contribute to the server?: I can control chat, stop fights, and stop hackers.
What is your experience with past Moderating?: I have worked on numerous different servers as a moderator and once as a admin and I own my own server.
Why should we choose you?: You should pick me because I can can control chat. I'm friendly, and I'm very interactive and I can join frequentl.
What can you contribute to the server?:a lot, i will try my best on the server to make it successful and will also try my best to work and learn something out! Overall I'm hard working and friendly person ! and i will know what to do if someone is being hacking or not.
What is your experience with past Moderating?: I have been moderator on the following servers:
1) Role: Super-Moderator -The server has about 5-10 people on it usually. Sometime 2 or 3. Not much has been going on on this server lately, but I was able to be a moderator. I enjoyed this server, but sometimes hackers were able to win the battle over staff. This server now does not have as many people on it, and is past its "Golden Days."
2)Admin : I have been admin on 2 servers , it had 40-50 people online usually , i enjoyed both those servers , but the both the owners decided to shut the server down permanently .
My experiences as a staff member on these four servers have shaped my character and personality to that which is perfect to fill the role of helper on the l server. I feel that the most important thing I learned from these experiences was how to make a server look good both on the inside and outside, which I am hoping to do as MOD/ADMIN for the server.
Why should we choose you?:How will I punish?
For excessive Chat-Related violations (spam, caps, swearing, etc.)
Hacks ( Kill Aura , Reach , Anti Knockback etc.)
1) Temporary Ban
I will punish with proof, therefore if any questions arise, I will have a backup copy of the violations.
If you want me to change any of these , then i am willing to do so!
What are some of my traits?
Some of the many traits that I have that would benefit the server are:
Trustworthy- I am trusted by many, and am known as someone who can be trusted to do anything.
Helpful- I am very helpful, which will help me as Helper, as I will be able to help others who have questions.
Friendly- I will be friendly to those with questions and try my best to answer their questions.
Obedient- I will listen to my peers as well as higher-ranking staff.
Loyal- I will be loyal to this server and respect my peers as well as my leaders.
Kind- I will be kind to others.
Cheerful- When bad things happen, I will be the spirit of the group and cheer everyone up.
Professional- This will make the server more publicly pleasing.
Intelligent- I will be able to handle situations in a manner that reflects intelligence.
Mature- I am mature, but also have a sense of humor, which is important as staff (as the saying goes: "Laughter is the best medicine").
Why should I be chosen as opposed to others?
I have also created a list of reasons why I should be chosen as opposed to many others who are applying for the same rank:
I am mature and able to handle almost any situation that is thrown at me.
I actually want this position, and do not just hope to be looking for some entertainment by banning and muting those who kill you
I both deserve and fit this position very well. This is because I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time: the ability to help others through my exceptional leadership skills while playing my favorite game . I have those necessary skills, experience, and traits which allow me to be a great Mod / Admin
I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit.
I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff.
I hope that you are able to consider my application carefully and are able to know that it would mean the world to me if I received this position.