I have been part of many Minecraft communities, both private and public, and I have lots of experience with it, but lately none of the "active" ones have been really... active. This has been happening for a few months now, so I decided to create my own small community.
The main goal should be to have fun while respecting each other's property, and to be as independent as possible within that limit. This means there will not be a person to look up to, since we all should be on the same "level" of knowledge. The server should be populated by mature people that do not need to depend on others to behave properly.
- Stay informed! Make sure you know what goes on on the server at least on a weekly basis.
- Inform others! Make sure everyone knows about anything new that may pop up. Most importantly - Make sure everyone knows if you will be absent for some time. People who are absent for over three months without speaking up will be removed from the whitelist and the skype group, but not from my Skype friends list. They may ask to join again in the future if they so desire. This is just to keep track of active players
- Follow your instinct. If you have a problem, try to think of ways to solve it by yourself. Asking for help is a way, but sometimes people might not be able to help, and it is good to have a backup plan.
- Be responsible. If you mess something up, fix it or at least let people know about it. That way it can be taken care of effectively.
- Be independent. Don't worry about taking matters into your own hands. As long as you don't interfere with other players' experience without their permission, you should be fine.
I plan to get about 4 more players (5 including me) before starting it up, and I may or may not include more. If you want to apply, copy, paste the application down below. If you do not wish to post it here, you may send it to me in a private message. Just click on my user next to this post, and select "Send Message."
Do you have Skype?: Yes/No. Yes, but I prefer not to call anyone who's older than me
Any ideas or "jobs" you would like to perform on the server?*: Building houses- usually oriental. medieval, or modern. Plotting where structures will be
When did you start playing Minecraft?: A few years ago...but I'm certainly not a noob
What do you enjoy most about the game?: I enjoy building new things and building small, different themed cities. I also LOVE playing survival and pvp.
Anything you would like to let the server know (Feel free to write a lot)*: I'd like to let you know that I am not a noob for my age and I am a respectful, and cooperative player. I am mature mentally for my age *coughs* but not much common sense *coughs* lol. I hope I am able to help with your community.