Hello, my name is Landon Bray. I am 13 years old. I have a factions server named FaficiaCraft. It has not been released to the public. I see that you are looking to expand and I think that maybe we could join forces. I have the ability to run two servers. I currently run FaficiaCraft on a dedicated server. Everything testing wise has gone great and I have accumulated a great set of staff members. I think it would be a great business decision to combine forces with you and your team. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I will put my information below.
My Skype is [email protected].
My Email is [email protected].
My Minecraft Username is LandonGames.
My Full Name is Landon Thomas Bray.
My Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am utterly embarrassed by how I acted four years ago...
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1. Minecraft Username: UnKnownGod7X
2. Age: 14
3. Skype: trashgamerboy
4. How did you find out about DartCraft? (If you were just surfing the forums that's ok XD) I was just surfing the forums...
5. Why do you want to be staff on DartCraft? I should be picked because i can make sure that the community and players know that their opinions and input is put into consideration and not just swept under the rug, also i can the monitor the forums if necessary.
6. Previous experience: I was mod on a server but the builders were bot building and the server was never being worked on.
7. Anything else? If you need to contact me pm me on here or msg me on skype.
4. How did you find out about DartCraft? (If you were just surfing the forums that's ok XD) I found out by you posting on the forums.
5. Why do you want to be staff on DartCraft? Right now I have no staff on any servers and I am looking to occupy some time doing something productive and helping other people out on servers to help advance. I know many things that can help this server succeed and push on such as commands, building, and knowing how to run community and staff members. This server looks perfect for me considering I like to pvp and raid hence factions. I can tell hacks from miles away and build what ever is needed for the time being until we get a legit build team/builders. I feel I can help out this server greatly because I am an active person in the minecraft community. I support ideas and can always keep things in a orderly manner while being fun to be around to players.
6. Previous experience: My most memorable and highest peak in being staff was on a server called DreamRaids. It wasn't like I was a high ranking staff or anything but it had many players and a great owner who knew what to do when to do it and knew how to run it well. But he let his temper get the best of him and he raged quit and shut down the server and the website. It had professional builds by build teams peaked at 100 players or more and had around 50 daily. I was only a helper but the experience to have was a good one, for I know how to manage big groups of people at once. All my other experiences were on minor servers with 10+ players and decent amounts of donations. All shutdown by now.
7. Anything else? Is the server open as of now? I saw that banner on your channel.
4. How did you find out about DartCraft? (If you were just surfing the forums that's ok XD)
I found this server from forums XD
5. Why do you want to be staff on DartCraft?
I want to be a staff because I have never been one but I have bought many ranks on various servers. Also This would be a great experience for me . I also want to be a staff because I love helping people I love learning new things and also I love I love playing on servers. I however also love meeting new people even if it means talking to them over Skype
6. Previous experience:
this would be my first time
7. Anything else?
Also even though I´m 13 I am mature and happy I never swear on servers. Also pleas send me an email if I do or do not get accepted my email is [email protected]. I also do understand if I do not get accepted because im a kid keep in mind my parents don't care if I become a staff.
How I found about DartCraft:Looking through the minecraft server recruitment forum
Previous Experience: MOD on DenCraft, still up but I left since due to not a lot of people on the server.
Anything Else: I also supported about 4 servers which is Mineplex (Hero), Minecade (VIP), SkyBlock.net ($25 VIP), and TheDen (MOD). Maybe this server? Oh yeah just wanted to add TheDen since it was still part of history.
Skype: live:henrystaggtanner425 (If this doesn't work please in the response to the post say so)
How did you find out about DartCraft?: I was simply looking for servers who needed builders.
I want to be a builder on DartCraft to improve my skill as a builder and make the person who is training me know that what he has taught me has payed off and made me a better builder. I want to make the server look it's best and make the first visual impression that players have when they join to be very positive.
Images: (Attached to post)
Previous Experience: I am currently part of a build team looking for other servera and projects to work on, and the person who is training me to be a better builder builds for Hypixel.
Anything else?: Thanks for reading my app, and I hope you like my builds!
Also, I would like to give credit to the person who is teaching me to build. He revised the majority of the icy cave map and showed me ways to make the spires and spike more detailed, and he taught me many techniques so that I can become a better builder. Thanks to FuzzyPMC!
4. How did you find out about DartCraft? Through The Forums
5. Are you ok with TEMPORARILY working for free? Yes
6. Can you program in Java? Yes, I Can
7. What other coding languages do you know? HTML, C##
8. Any other servers you have been/are currently Developer on? Yes, 6 Others, But.. I Shall Not Advertise Then in this Forum.
9. Links to any public plugins you made? No, as my plugins are Fully Custom
10. Anything else? Past Experience: I Was a developer on another server, but sadly it closed due to issues (The Host) And I Am Looking For A New Server That Needs My Help/Potential To Help It Grow! I Am Capable Of Creating Custom Plugins, As This Will Give The Server a Different Flare! I Currently Need No Payment As i Do This For Fun, I Have Also Ran My Own Minecraft server, which got over 150 players a day! This Shows i Am Capable for this position! I have developed on 5 severs, 3 of them were virtual private servers. I am well versed with computers. I know about half of the Java programming language although I have not yet finished it, but I can recode and repair plugins decently. I can work with almost any plugin; even if I've never used it before.I can help you more than many developers, I have a lot of experience with networking, computer hardware, software, server security, website coding, decompiling bukkit plugins, and I can fix almost any problems you can have with a computer. I want to join the team because I want to be able to help The Server rise and maintain itself. I want to be able to hold down the fort when no other Staff member is online and advertisers and spammers cause problems in the server. I want to be able to protect and maintain the server when no one else is there to do it. Most importantly, I want to be able to help the server and Staff team so that everyone has a fun and memorable gaming experience. Also I Am Capable to code and create plugins, i have been doing so for about 3 years.I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been accomplish. Also I've played Minecraft since 2012. I started playing on single player and began on my adventure of learning. I began watching videos on minecraft and I found a few on redstone. Redstone was amazing when I saw it. I began right away building contraptions and other sets as well. I tried to build maps with some success, but none really notable.
Later on, I found out about multiplayer. I immediately looked up servers and found a server called LegendaryCraft. LegendaryCraft was a build server and I found many amazing people who taught me the ropes of minecraft. After that, I got bored of building and mining, so I moved on to the PvP server of LegendaryCraft. From there, I met amazing people, Aslo I learned to pvp, and I also applied for Moderator and got T-Mod. The server later closed and lost most of its members. At about 2013/14, I got into the Hunger games craze. I was searching left and right for an amazing server to play for hg. Alas, I came to an amazing server named McPvP! McPvP helped me learn the arts of Soup PvP. I loved this so much! I helped along with other great members who are very kind to build up the community. I advertised on every server I wouldn't want to play on (So I wouldn't be banned on the servers I wanted) so the server would grow very large! They achieved 2.5 mill players before it sadly closed. Around the McPvP age, I joined Twitch. I found that McPvP streamed on it! I mainly watched their streams to do the gamemodes, such as KOTH, Road of Death, Donut Dash, etc. After a while of gaining an Admins liking, I got moderator to help build on the gamemodes. I got to help and spectate KOTH'S, Death Runs, and pretty much every gamemode imaginable. After McPvP closed, I was in a time of sad denial. I thought the HG would be forgotten forever. I quit minecraft for about a month to test out other games, but none of them compared to minecraft. I came back to find that Some Other Server has taken over some of the McPvP servers. As I read on, I literally shouted with joy. HG was one of them! I joined and found the community great! The servers still a little buggy from the transfer, but still great! That's where I am now. I hope to play this server for 2-3 years until I head off into my life!I have every single qualification that I believe a good staff member should I have: I always strive to make the best out of every situation. I can be extremely patient and I can keep calm for a excellent amount of time if the situation requires me to be. I am very self-managed; I perfectly know my roles and responsibilities that I will hold. In addition, I understand what it takes to go a step beyond what my current role entails. I know what makes me a competitive advantage to the server. And I know and always keep my in my mind how I (can) improve myself. I am MANAGERIAL; Even though I know that I am in the lower rung, I always make sure that I have a managerial attitude. I'm productive; I prioritize my work and manage my time well. I know exactly when to do what. I am goal-oriented; I always work with objectives in my mind. I believe that everyone must contribute towards a goal. I expect high performance of myself and therefor is always well behaved and professional. This is what I believe is one of the most important “great staff qualities.”. I am patient, but hard-working; I have courage and patience to work things out and figure things out even if it sounds very challenging. I am positive; I take personal responsibility for everything that I do. I am also very social; I love to blend in and work with the community.