Hello. I am Damien and I am starting a brand new server. I need help though to set this up as I have not done so in forever.
I NEED AN OWNER!
You read that right. Currently I have no time to run the server. So here is the deal. You can apply for owner and you will Own the server. I will pay for it. You will have access to the console and full server. You also will choose the staff and such. You basically will run the server, While I pay for it
If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed. (We will add pay once the server is up and running for players)
Current Ranks Needed Are
Executive Manager (Equal To Head Admin)
Plugin Manager (Below Head Admin, Above Admin)
Community Manager (Below Head Admin, Above Admin)
Staff Manager (Below Head Admin, Above Admin)
Developer (Equal To Admin)
Head Developer (Equal To Head Admin)
Head Builder (Equal To Admin)
Builder (Equal To Head Moderator)
Here is the application
4) Maturity (Out Of 10):
5) Position/Rank Applying For:
6) Why Should You Have This Rank:
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:
8) Previous Expererience:
9) Skype (If you have it):
Feel free to come on before or after you have finished your application (Either is fine) (If you do not want to post your app on this post, We will allow you to come in and make the app on a book and quil)
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Helper or Moderator. (Maybe Owner, if you like this application enough)
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: For the past few years, I have been mods and admins on many servers, and I feel that I could enjoy spending time meeting the staff and players of this new server. I usually prefer to take a low rank on servers and work my way up from there, and I hope that can be the case for this server. I work really well with established groups of respectful people, and I have no issue with varyin types of people, so long as they do what is expected of them.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since December 25th 2010
8) Previous Expererience: Former admin and mod on WhispCraft and a Helper/Mod on my friend Noah's server. I have also been a head administrator on the PenguinCraft server belonging to a former friend of mine. I have been administrator on many servers for other video games such as Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod, as well.
9) Skype (If you have it):Connor.shelton6
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Owner, Co Owner, or Head admin
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: because I would treat the server as if it were to be the only thing i cared about. I can and will help you with anything but plugins. But I would love to be taught. I will come on every free second I get if I am accepted. If I were to be the only staff member online, you can count on me and trust me not to do anything wrong. If i happen to do anything wrong I will do my best and fix it. If you ask me to do something, I will give all my effort. In my time, I have seen staff members saying things like, "your skin is ugly" or ,"wow, your stoooopid" right in front of players or new players faces. I am the exact opposite of that and will make sure no other staff member will do it either. If they were new to minecraft and didn't know how to play it, or their skin was a little bit bad, I will not say a thing. I will only say good things about people, not bad. I could bring lots of fun and happiness and fairness with others. I could help with the teamwork with all the staff members and make sure no one is left out or getting pushed too much. As in doing all the work himself. I have been staff on servers where, out of no where, the owner told me to become a regular player. I did not know what that meant but when he built the spawn and put in a staffroom, I was replaced. But what I am saying is, that is not fair, and I want to be fair with all the staff. None of this replacement. None of this not telling them and keeping in a seceret even though it is very easy to find out. I want to be fair and that is the most I can give.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: over a year now, but I play every day feels like 2
8) Previous Expererience: I have been co owner 3 times, head admin 4 times, admin about 5 times, mod about 3 times, and helper about 4. There may be more, but so many servers die and close down, I always forget. The kinds or servers i have worked at, well, the one i was co owner at was a minigames server. A lot of them were mixes. some were factions, mixed with prison, and some were creative mixed with survival. The most servers I have worked on so far, was survival. I don't know why, but it was. I was hoping they could add more to it, but it never happened. I hope your server will have a lot of different gamemodes, now or later.
9) Skype (If you have it): I will tell if I absolutely need it.
Previous experience: I have been co owner 3 times, head admin 4 times, admin about 5 times, mod about 3 times, and helper about 4. There may be more, but so many servers die and close down, I always forget. The kinds or servers i have worked at, well, the one i was co owner at was a minigames server. A lot of them were mixes. some were factions, mixed with prison, and some were creative mixed with survival. The most servers I have worked on so far, was survival. I don't know why, but it was. I was hoping they could add more to it, but it never happened. I hope your server will have a lot of different gamemodes, now or later.
Why you want the position: Because I love to help people. I love to come into things just to be nice and friendly. Minecraft is part of my life, and I want a job I love. Not really a job, but it is still fun. If I can join a server and have everyone on it be happy I am there, then I know its all worth it. Being admin and helping people and making people feel better by telling the rulebreakers to stop just makes a little spark inside of me. It would really help me to not be bored and I love playing minecraft it is a really fun game and I would love to spread it out between you guys! I love to help a simple server and it really means a lot to me! Minecraft is about fun, right? I want this job to make your server as enjoyable as possible and I get some fun out of it, too. I also want to help make your server a fun experience to players because I love to see them playing and be happy about something that I am apart of. It is such an honor to be on a great server where I can have fun and let the enjoyment of other people do the same. I know what you are thinking: why can't I just play on a server and have fun? I like to be staff because I never get any respect on a regular server being a regular player. This will be amazing if you accept!
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1) IGN: Sceptius
2) Age: 14
3) Timezone: GMT+6:30
4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8 (Not lying, and not saying that i'm too mature. But enough for my age.)
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Co-Owner or Executive Manager.
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Because i think that i can assist the Founder/Owner of this project and help him with things he need. I think i can fulfil my duties everyday, actively. Even if the owner (if theres one) doesn't know something, i will calmly help him/her with it. I shall manage the whole server if he/she is offline or busy with In Real life issues. And i think i should have this rank, also because i'm not a person that will abuse my powers. Only positives will come into the server, no negative things towards the server/host.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 5 Months.
8) Previous Expererience: Owner of a Network (Sponsored by a person, for host.), Head Builder on a Network, Administrator on a MiniGame Server.
9) Skype (If you have it): I will PM you my skype now, due to security risks.
Thanks for reading my application, and i hope you like it!
6)[/b] Why Should You Have This Rank: Because I have a lot of experienced with administrating and owning servers, and I also have a lot of plugin and permissions knowledge so I will make sure the server is setup to run fairly and smoothly for all players. I am very mature, but also know when to have fun too.
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Sense Alpha
8)[/b] Previous Expererience: I have owned countless amounts of servers including PastaCraft which in 2013 averaged 50 players online. I also can make gfx, and am very good at choosing trustworthy and mature staff members to ensure the server is ran with persistence.
So, from my understanding..... The "Owner" will OWN the server while you pay for it, also in return you will be receiving all the money, or at least most of it for doing absolutely nothing other than keeping up on "bills"? Confused on this, please explain...
6)[/b] Why Should You Have This Rank: [b]I have experience with being a co owner, helper, and builder, and all of the servers have been shut down bc of poor quality and bad behaviors and the plugins were wrong for the servers and it invloved a lot of bugs. [/b]
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: [b]ever since Minecraft update 1.4[/b]
8)[/b] Previous Experience: [b]I have only been staff about 3 times and been a good moderator or helper but I don't want to be a person that is ahead of them and just play the game and have a good community cx[/b]
5)[/b] Position/Rank Applying For: Admin if not mod
6)[/b] Why Should You Have This Rank:I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life. (jk) I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever. I have good communication skills and friendship. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules. The reason why I want to be Moderator/Admin on this server is because I am loyal and I also know a lot about WorldEdit
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Almost 1 year now
8)[/b] Previous Expererience: I was a mod on a factions server but i got banned for blowing up spawn in which i didn't
Why should you get this rank: I should have this rank because I have lots of expierence and I am on very much I enjoy to monitor the chat I am also am a new you tuber so I can get people on the server with my YouTube. I also have an insane amount of facs expierence so I can help people with factions stuff.
How long have you played: I have played minecraft for 3 years
Past expierence: I have Been co-owner on lovecraft and admin on icepvp and cakecraft
1) IGN: builderman9988
2) Age: 17
3) Timezone: Western Timezone
4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9.7 (I do tend to joke around but if I do need to get serious I will absolutely get serious)
5) Position/Rank Applying For: Co-Owner,Head-Admin or Admin.
6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have had much experience with being a high rank however I have never owned a server. I have Co-Owned 3 servers and have been Admin and above many times on servers so I am very familiar with the commands such as GroupManager and Essentials. I am learning Pex but I am not the best at it. I have been staff on about 10-15 servers most of them Admin and above. If you would like I could give you the ip of a server I am Co-Owning but it is down. I will tell you when the server is back up so they can give a vouch on my service. I am mature and I do not use racial slurs and I don't cuss. I am also very trustworthy.
7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since 1.4.3
8) Previous Expererience: I have been staff on about 10-15 other servers. I was about to apply for Admin on another server but he was tech savvy and threatened to boot me offline so I freaked out and left. I am very use to such commands servers have such as GroupManager and Essentials but I will be willing to learn more new plugins if I am needed to.
9) Skype (If you have it): I am very sorry but I do not have Skype.
[b]6) Why me?[/b] I have tons of experience editting and configuring plugins to their full potential. I have coded custom plugins and can easily do permissions, configurations, shops and other commands that are nessassary for running a very good server. I can help with the developers to make simpler more bug free server. I can even help with the management with players.
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3 years on PC plus about 3 years on PE.
8) [/b]Experience: I have been a developer on DamnedToCraft, CloudyCraft, Lytex.Net, Archancia Network, InsanityHub and a few more unnamed servers.
I have been a moderator on Verdant PVP and a Sr. Moderator on mineplex. (I resigned due to the 6 hour per day commitment.)
6)[/b] Why Should You Have This Rank: I should get Owner for this server because if these reasons.
I am a very honest person and I can give my honest opinions about things that sometimes start a flame war. This might be effective when I see a youtube video about a hacker and some people are arguing that the player is/not hacking and should or should not get banned. On those type of situations I give my honest opinion about that situation on what should happen and make sure that it ends in a way that the flame war stops. I would also be honest if I needed to answer questions like these in my moderator application. I would be honest and not lie so then I would feel happy about myself. I think lying is stupid and its makes people feel upset and jealous. I don’t want that to happen so that would mean that I have to be honest to make a lot of people feel happy.
If someone needed help (which doesn't involve with any money/items/donor ranks), I would help him or her straight away. People have been asking me nearly every day, "How do you redeem mcmmo points?" or "How do you get color chat" and even "What is KitPvp ?" e.t.c. I would answers those questions straight away. I love helping players every day, it is great to know a lot of information about plugins or even what is coming up next in terms of resets or new mini games. I am always aware about those things and can reach out the information to others fast right away so we can help.
I am a very trustworthy person who can be responsible to do a lot of things such as building projects, will never be abusive with my moderator tag on my name and also giving me some gear that a person had and he/she asked me to look after it for a while, I would of made sure that gear would be safe in my hands until he or she needs it again and then I give it back to them. To me, being a trustworthy person can be the best ability to ever have because you can build more friendships and also gain trust from others. Now that is who I am and would love to be trusted to make sure that nothing wrong occurs.
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I started on October 18th 2014
8)[/b] Previous Expererience: Yes I have some past experiences as a staff member before so, I made this list of the servers I have been staff on.
and I am working on a server called MineGames
MastersMC (No longer server)
JurrasicLand (No longer server)
MineTrek 1.0 minetrekmc.enjin.com
MineVade (Now Pixelors) pixelors.net
Mini-Realms (No longer a server)
The4 (Second Time) the4.enjin.com
9)[/b] Skype (If you have it): ethan.sparkles2
Thank you for reading this application and I hope you accept me. (PS I want your server to make a minigame server if you are wondering)
2)[/b] Age: My current age is 12, but I am very mature for my age,
3)[/b] Timezone: I am in the EST time zone.
4)[/b] Maturity (Out Of 10): I would rate my maturity about an 8 or 9.
5)[/b] Position/Rank Applying For: I am applying for either Developer or Head Admin.
6)[/b] Why Should You Have This Rank: I should have either of these ranks because I am a very mature, funny, and kind person that knows a lot about how being staff works and the commitment you have to have. I not only know how being staff works, I know most of the plugins that servers have and how to appropriately handle situations in which someone is breaking the rules. I also feel that servers with nice staff members seen to have a much more friendly atmosphere. I love helping people out and like I said before, I am good at handling situations.
7)[/b] How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for about 2 years now.
8)[/b] Previous Experience: I have been staff on many other small servers such as this one, and have been owner of a server I owned. (I am not going to self-advertise.
9)[/b] Skype (If you have it): I will only give you my Skype if it is absolutely necessary.