Real Name: Age: André, 18.
In Game Name: JadaiPT
Why are you applying for this position?: First, the position is Admin the why is because I'm skilled enought to coordenate Moderators.
Experience (with being staff/a server)?: I already had my own server, and was Head Admin in a lot of servers.
Tell us some things about you: I play the piano, I will be a great archaeologist (I'm portuguese, sorry if isn't write correctly)
Why did you choose us?: Well, I just saw it, I didn't choosed? And because I play a lot of factions.
What can you contribute to this server?: Give me a task, and u will see.
How are you with commands?: Very good.
Anything else you would like to add?: Timezone: GMT London, Lisbon
I made my own little application here hope you like it! xD
Age: 12 dec 25 2001
Time zone: Mountain Time
Are you Multilingual? No but I know how to use google translate.
I'm 13 going into my senior year of middle School . I play football 45 minutes after school every day but won’t affect my schedule
how long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for quite a while, late July, 2009. I was one of the first players to connect to survival.
With 3 years of play time on minercraft, a ban or two are expected. I've Never Been Banned.
Previous Minecraft Experience:
I was originally watching my friend play Minecraft, July 2009. It looked fun, so I joined my first server-- I built small creations and what not. After the invention of spleef, I thought it would be cool to have a server with many arenas. I found one that needed some staff help, so I offered to help. It did pretty well.
Shortly after, I met my best "online" friend on YouTube Streams, and we formed a group. We just played on 'The One Lava Survival' server. I was shown to a 'mutliworld server', The Archives, and was blown away by it. I shortly became moderator after sharing my ideas with the server. Slowly but surely, I ranked myself to the Administrator.
My friend and I decided we would make a server, late 2013, so we did. We got a few guys to join in on the staff team and many of those staff are still in contact today.
After the Megaprem Servers, is when everything really unfolded. I saw the birth of survival! I joined my first survival server, Silver Falls. After a few weeks of playing, the owner offered me moderator due to my dedication, and I gladly accepted.
Xioncraft, and Reptilecraft were servers having me for website maintenance. I made sure the blogs were updated, and kept informed.
Aside from those servers. I found myself playing on many faction servers with my friends. Really, that is how I recall my time with the game. It's a really long and fun run so far.
Lately, I've been staff on Scheme Sanctum. I went from Moderator all the way to Management. The servers done now, and I find myself playing on?
Previous Staff Experience?
On many servers, actually. My history goes way back. I can give a good list however. The first 2 are the ones that currently exist. I currently moderate the latter of the two however. You can probably connect to the first one's IRC and ask about me.
• Scheme Sanctum - Now disbanded as of late May, my primary role was moderator, bumped up all the way to Head Administrator. There were around 20 people on at a time I became moderator, but the server achieved #3 on the FTB server list as I became manager. I held community oriented events such as PVP, Giveaways (Ingame Items), and pretty much took care of the entire site.
• Silver Falls , and (Private) - A server that was primarily one of my first survival server. I started out low but eventually made my way up the ranks to Head Moderator. As it was a private server, there was around 12 people online at the time. I just made sure there wasn't anything naughty going on, spam and controversial builds.
• Megaprem Servers - My friend founded this. It was pretty popular, around 50 people on at one time. I was an admin on day one since I was one of the people who founded it. I pretty much made sure the lava survival, and rebuild servers were running as they were supposed to be. Nothing much more to say about this.
• Xioncraft - One of my first servers that got me into the web side of the Administration. I made sure the blog was updated, the site was up and running. I held community oriented events such as item giveaways, PVP events, and built arenas and the sort.
My command experience varies on many bukkit mods, and vanilla commands.
• Reiterating, vanilla commands.
• Bukkit Commands (PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, Vault, Essentials, McJobs, BukkitJobs, Jobs)
How active are you on the server?
I will be On 5-8 Hours on week days or school day, Weekends 11-15 Hours
What can I offer?
As I have stated above, I am certain I would be a great addition to the team. I pay attention to the forums whenever I can, mobile or on my computer. I give advice on reports/ban appeals/applications to make sure everyone, that is qualified, has a fair and equal shot at being recognized. As for what I could do on the server, I have plenty of experience to jump in on the role without having to be cuddled or constantly watched.
While I can't really spend my entire day like some of the others could on the server, I frequent the forums and help out however I could.
Are you currently a Rank
Got ? Mouth ago
Do you currently have a MIC, and do you visit Teamspeak:
Definitely. I go by 'wolf, ''wolffilip'' on the server.
Are you able to record:
Aside for recording hack reports, I use Fraps to record fully rendered videos that go up on my channel. I also use XSplit to stream in HQ. So the simple answer to this; yes.
• Assist the higher authority with whatever needs to be done.
• Decide and take action against reports.
• Get to know people more.
• Work with the community to ensure everyone is happy.
Public Email: [email protected]
Rank: Applying for any staff position