1. What is your In-Game Name? Jedyst
2. Why do you want to join this server? I've played it in the past
3. How long do you think you will survive on your first night? The whole night through.
4. What do you think will be the cause of your first death on this server? Either by a creeper or from hitting the ground from a height.
1. What is your In-Game Name? (this will be the name whitelisted) strasonix
2. Why do you want to join this server? Because i want to try out a hardcore server, also the comments seem to be really positive for this server
3. How long do you think you will survive on your first night? I'll try my best to get basic supplies, as long as i dont get too many creepers i hope to last a while
4. What do you think will be the cause of your first death on this server? PVP
I don't say this often enough, but I really do enjoy this server. For all those people out there who are wondering what this server is like, the best way for me to describe it is using the words: Strategy, Risks, and Adventure. If you really want a challenge ouf of Minecraft, this is the server for you without question. I been on this server for a while now and it is truly a hardcore survival experience, but I can go on about this server, but for all of you people out there, there's only one way to find out. Join today .
On topic: Long live life #25.
Raided my first dungeon today and only went to the extent of destroying a zombie spawner, loot one chest and get some dirt from a renewed dungeon. I got some iron, a lot of apples and coal, and a good enchanted stone sword. Only regret I had was not continueing the dungeon but I left because it was getting too late. I went back to my base screenshot'd my hidden chest (in case of a xrayer) and logged out.
My next plan of auction is to expand my base so i can harvest lumbar faster and have a lot more food production, like wheat. I may attempt to search volcanoes next time instead of dungeons, maybe get lucky with ore or players death spots, but it's like i said earlier, its all about the adventure. Can't wait to get back on later, peacee.
p.s. May consider moving my base in a area further to bedrock, but idk yet.
azmodan can i be unbanned? i keep dieing with a sand bug. i ake a pillar and the character buggs and starts moving up and down in a buggy way like really fast and i just fall cant do anything. Mercenary Dean saw it already
No, You have said this has happened multiple times. Stop pillaring up and you wont glitch. You know the cause of it so dont do it anymore.
I like the video, but I like Redhawks music better. Good work owning them mobs, wish i can fight like that hehe. If I seen that trailer when I first joined, i'd be tanking the night and die before sunrise lolol.