1) Username: SnapsPlays
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) Few years with gaps of play
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes,Noakii
5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, I have played on this server before like a long time ago before all the resets
6) What is your time zone?EST
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs) I am a good choice for gaurd because i have played on this server for a long time and know the rules of guard and such. Also I am very good at figuring out if someone is hacking and i will record them to use as evidence. Also I am a starting youtuber so I can help spread the word of the server. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHcWdAYFGTtS6ucZLl91CQ
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline? Yes
9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? B and yes
God man, Convicted has really gone a long way from when I first started. I really met some good people on it, and I won't type forever, but ever since starting when I was just a 12 year old boy, I've met some of my closest friends on the server. God knows that if I wasn't only 15 and knew how to, I would totally take it upon myself to recreate and provide a place for the old convicted people to rejoin. I'd love it but it is just a dream at this point. Cheesy as it may sound, I almost would go as far as to say that Convicted treated me better than reality ever has. I got my first taste of fame ever on Convicted being a famous parkourist. I have honestly never felt better than when I saw my name under the "famous players" tab on the wiki for my excel in parkour. I will never quite be as good as Charsmars was though. Anyways, to wrap up, Convicted wasn't just a server. It was a community, a society and a place that felt like home. It was one of the only places that would accept an annoying twelve year old who was kinda good at the game. I have never been more thankful, and if anyone ever gets any ideas on how we could possibly bring any essence of the server back, contact me and I'd love to hear it.
As my 18th continues to approach, I've been looking back on my "childhood" and what I used to play. The memories that come back to me when I look through my old posts, or even teamspeak recording I had on my old laptop itunes, brought back very strong feelings of nostalgia. I miss being able to come home from school, worry free, and playing convicted for countless hours. Even if I left and came back for a couple weeks/months, most of the people I played with stayed and made returning even more fun.
Sometimes I wish I could just go back and play on the old server, and hop in the teamspeak.