2) Your age:
I am 16 years old.
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
Im not a hundred percent sure but at least 8 months.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?
I have in case you were wondering Noakii.
5) Any experience with the prison genre?
I have had some experience other than convicted but I have never played on them as much as I have with convicted.
6) What is your time zone?
I live in the EST time zone.
7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
I feel that I am the best choice for guard because I am trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, and mature. I would like to be the person that when a new person joins they can know that someone is there to help them and answer any questions they might have. I would consider myself decent at pvp so I would be able to hold myself in a fight and be able to help the other guards/trainees in a riot. I know that pvp is not all there is to guard and that there are tons of responsibility that come with guard. I would be able to calmly work out a situation if someone is mad at me for something I did like jailing them for something they don't think is jail worthy.
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?
Yes I fully understand that nagging the Wardens will not help me get trainee.
9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? I am at the rank of Free and I do understand you will need a screenshot.
Thank you for reading my app and I hope you have a wonderful day
Decent application, just like 1000 application before this one. If you want to stand out, please expand queston 7 and really think about the queston more than 5 minutes to give us all details, why YOU should be a Guard rather than people before you.
"Love isn’t something that we invented. It’s observable. Powerful. It has to mean something. Maybe it means something more, something we can’t yet understand. Maybe it’s some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we can’t consciously perceive. Love is the one thing that we’re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space." - intersteller