THIS MESSAGE IS DIRECTED TOWARDS DUTCHLEADER Hey Dutch, so the 8PQ team made some progress today. We then suicided because we are bad. We must start anew tomorrow, but we need to start sometime around 3:30 P.M. PST as I cannot be on until then. If I am a little late please wait for me, as Saturdays are usually filled with things for me to do. Thanks!
Hi! my name is ukukuk9 and btw, that's also my Minecraft IGN! this is my guard application and thanks for reading it!
1) why do you want to be a guard? well, I would like to keep the server a fun and clean place to play on at Friday night or on regular bases.
2) How long have you played on this server? I have played on in well over a week and I now play on it constantly!
3) Why should I even be a guard? well, this is like my first answer, all I want is to make the server a better and more fun place to play on!
4) Have I had any experience with the prison genre? as a matter of fact, I have had plenty of experience and I certainly know what to look out for and what to watch out for.
5) Have you read all guard and player rules and the server rules? I have read them 2 times.
6) What is my time zone and how long do I play on the server? my time zone is eastern and I play on this server in every bit of my free time. I am also on even later on Saturday and Friday nights.
7) Do you understand that if you are accepted to be a guard, that's there will be punishments and possible de-op if you break server rules? I understand this completely and would never abuse my power.
8) What is your current rank on the server? my current rank on the server in A block.
9) What is your age and how long have you played Minecraft? I am 12 and I have been playing Minecraft for 1 year now.
Thanks a lot for reading my application and taking your own time to do so. Thanks again and have a great day!
1) Username: NinjaPwnz
2) Your age: 13
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) I have been playing for about 7 months
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes
5) Any experience with the prison genre? I have played on a few prison servers during my stay on MC, but mostly it seems to me as though most prisons are turning into OP Prisons, so I only have Convicted experience for regular Prisons.
6) What is your time zone? CST
7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs) I am the best choice for guard as I don't lose my temper easily, I'm half decent at PVP and learn quickly if I don't know already.
8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline? Yes
9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? My current prison rank is [Free] (Donor as well, just in case I need that) And I do understand that I will need a picture. ( http://imgur.com/UQrvIpv )
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"I was walking downtown one day when I tripped on a rock and died"
3- Ive been playing convicted for around 9 months.
4- I have read through all of the guard rules and understand them well.
5- I have played on several other prison servers, but have found convicted to be my favorite.
6- I live in the pacific time zone.
7- I fell like I would be the best choice for a guard because i want to keep players happy and give everyone a fair playing experience. There are so many jerks out there who consistently kill C blockers for no reason. This is not fair because it keeps the C's from progressing further through the server. I Would like to be a guard so that I can help level the playing field, and give everyone on the server a chance to progress further. I also am an experienced pvper, so I can help keep the riots down a little bit.
I am also on quite frequently through out the day, so those periods where i find that few guards are on, I will be able to help cover.
As a person, I value honesty and fairness. These are both important qualities to have as a guard, as guars can become corrupted with out them. Because of my values, i will be able to keep prisoners happy and improve everyones game play experience.
8- I have no intention to nag wardens about my post.
9- I am currently free, and i have visual evidence of my rank if I retire.
Thank you so much for considering my post and I hope I can help improve convicted as a guard! NOAKII
Reposting this too often will get your app declined automatically.
Dutch and I have come to an agreement, and we have settled it. 8PQ will be held at 1:00 PM EST (10:00 AM PST) And if you can't make that, then you have an extra 2 hours. The final departure time for the 8PQ team is 3:00 PM EST. Thanks!
3) how long have you been playing on the server-(minimum 1 day)or 2.on a diffrent profile few months
4) have you read the server prison,and guard rules- yes
5) any experience with the prison genera- yes i have prison serve was my first serv
6) what is your time zone-yes i live in the US
7) why are u the best choice for guard- im the best choice because i think it suits me.Also i have some experience with guard.Also i think i could make a couple new friends in the guard community.
8) do you understand nagging wardens in-game will get you immediate decline-yes
9) what is your current rank- B block and yes i know about the snapshot
Username: gliderslave Age: 14 How long have you been playing on the server: about 1 month,and I have experience playing on other prison servers. Have you read the server,prison,and guard rules: I have read them all numerous times. Any experience with the prison genre: I have played on lots of popular prison servers but this one is the best. What is your timezone: central Why are you the best choice for a guard: I play on this server a lot and I wake up early. I've noticed at about six o'clock in the morning when I first get on normally there are'nt many guards if any on. I also have noticed that there are not many guards in B-block which I would like to fix.(I wouldn't go there too much after all it's supposed to be more luxurious). Lastly I think the guards have a really fun job and when I'm interested in something I give it my all. Do you understand that nagging wardens in game about your app will result in an immediate decline:Yes,that would be quite annoying and I fully understand. What is your current prison rank: I'm in B and have about half the money necessary to move to A. Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard: Yes
Hope you accept it but It's completly ok if you don't think I'm good enough. Noakiiugh can't get rid of the lines
My In-Game Username is DarthP3. (Noakii).
I am currently 14.
How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
I have played for around a year and a month, I'm not quit sure.
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?5)
I have read the Server, Prison, and Guard rules, and will abide by them.
Any experience with the prison genre?6)
Yes, I have helped out one of my friends create a prison himself, and I was previously a Guard on another server. ( I retired because I went to play on Convicted).
What is your time zone?7)
My time zone is the United States Eastern Standard Time. (EST)
Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)8)
I am the best choice for a guard because I feel that nowadays illegal activity is thriving, and I have an urge to stop it. I see a lot of contraband usage, PvP, and rule-breakers. I wish to stop these rule-breakers from their activities and punish them as such, I will abide by the rules and enforce them.
Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?
Yes, I can definitely understand.
9)What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard? I am currently a [Free], and I do understand that you will require a screenshot of it when/if I retire from guard.
I really want to be a Guard, and I thought it was time to see if I am eligible, thank you for considering my application,
No one cares - PM the users that are in the team, nobody wants to know everything that the 8PQ Team do. It causes unnecessary clutter.
I see your point, it is valid, but I see it easier to just make a forum post and make sure that the team knows. I could not possibly PM them as they were not in game at the time, and that it what the post is for. I also posted this so that people know we are leaving at those times, as we didn't have a team assigned and were trying to make one up at the time, so Dutch asked me to make a forum post letting people know when we were leaving so that they could join.