Due to various issues with the payment for the server and the admins being unable to log in frequently, as well as very low traffic, the server will be closed for the foreseeable future. We are sorry to all current players.
We plan to open back up eventually, but we cannot exactly say when this will be. All current members will stay members.
I am currently looking into a way to make the map available to all users who want it, I should have that up here in a few days, at most.
We are the Brotherhood, a greylisted vanilla minecraft server with an awesome group of people and amazing set of staff members that are more than willing to work with you. Feel free to join and take a look around the place, speak with members and/or staff, and ask any questions that may be on your mind. If you decide you’d like to play more, feel free to register to gain access to build rights, and some commands as well. We’ve been around for awhile, and just decided to open up to the world.
We strive to be as close to vanilla as possible, with the minimum amount of mods attached. We are also proud to say we have next to zero donator perks, save for a few small cosmetic powers, and the ability to set your own warps on the map.
Some plugins we do have include Worldguard, to protect your builds, deadbolt, to lock chests and doors, and on the moderation side of things we have NoCheatPlus and CoreProtect to fix problems when they happen, and to keep them from ever occuring in the first place. Creeper explosions and other mob griefing is blocked in 3 different places, in Essentials, Worldguard, and in the core game, so no annoying mobs will ruin your day. Your builds and your loot will be safe on our server, we guarantee!
Our rules are simpleand easy to follow. We have 3 ranks of ranks of rules measured by severity.
At this level, you will be muted, kicked, or tempbanned for a few hours. Don’t ask admins to cheat for you. No spawning items or changing the world in any cheaty ways.
Be courteous. Keep chat clean and polite, don’t ask for ranks, don’t insult people, and don’t accuse other players.
Our staff is chosen by the staff, and the people we choose are outstanding members of our community. Don’t ask for staff, the answer will be no.
At this level, you will be tempbanned for multiple days.
Build at least 200 blocks away from all other builds, including spawn and any server-wide builds that may occur.
Keep the landscape nice. No 1x1 towers or holes in the ground, no floating trees or eyesores of any sort. Dirt houses are fine, provided they are presentable.
No advertising. Don’t advertise anything in open chat. You can PM, provided the other person actually wants to listen.
At this level, you will be banned multiple weeks, or forever. No griefing of any sort. If accidental (“oh noes I broke a block”) replace it or tell the owner of the build, and give back the broken block or provide a new one.
No hacking of any sort. We will know if you do, and you will be off the server. And yes, exploits and glitches count as hacks.
No mods beyond a minimap or optifine.
§Note that any racism, sexism, or cruel vulgarity will result in a permanent ban§
We are a greylisted server, and you will not be able to build or use commands if you don't sign up here. Please log in and ask any questions you might have. Your best time to get a staff member is between the hours of 3 PM to 10 PM, eastern time.
Log in with: brotherhood.gameserv.co:26155
Use the application here to sign up
What is your IGN (In-game-name)? Why do you want to play on a vanilla server? How long have you played minecraft? Which rule do you like the best? Have you ever been banned from a server? Tell us a bit about yourself.
1) What is your Username? PerfectGnome 2) How long have you played Minecraft? since early beta 3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? Nope 4) How did you come to hear about this server? read about it here 5) What is your favorite rule that we have? The one about not building too close to eachother 6) Why do you want to join a vanilla server? cuz i dont like alot of mods, just some.
1) What is your Username? CrimsonRaider 2) How long have you played Minecraft? Since mid-2011 or late beta 3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? I have been banned a few times for disrespecting others. 4) How did you come to hear about this server? I looked at the Recently Updated page of Minecraft Forum's Survival Servers subforum. 5) What is your favorite rule that we have? No PVP and no stealing.. I've been to a lot of servers that don't have these rules and I found it hard to play when you have the threat of people stealing your stuff while you're away or just coming along and murdering you. 6) Why do you want to join a vanilla server? I don't like it when there's a bunch of useless plugins and stuff. I like the cozy feel of plain vanilla Minecraft.
1) What is your Username? teddyscare 2) How long have you played Minecraft? early beta 3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? nope, im a good girl 4) How did you come to hear about this server? my boyfriend plays on your server 5) What is your favorite rule that we have? no language 6) Why do you want to join a vanilla server? cuz my boyfriend plays on it.
1) What is your Username? LegitWiFi 2) How long have you played Minecraft? Since 1.4.7. 3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? I have never been banned on a server. 4) How did you come to hear about this server? I was looking for servers and found this page. 5) What is your favorite rule that we have? No PvP and building too close. 6) Why do you want to join a vanilla server? I like regular survival minecraft with some plugins.
1) What is your Username?Killcolubus_76 2) How long have you played Minecraft?ever since 1.2.5 3) Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why? 4) How did you come to hear about this server? CrimsonRaider 5) What is your favorite rule that we have? No griefing 6) Why do you want to join a vanilla server? So i can make my things wihout cheating.