WARNING: The first time you log into the server, you'll need to register! It will ask you to type "/register", followed by the same password twice in a row! You can do this by typing "/register [password] [password]" into the chat, without the brackets, and with replacing the word "password" with your own password.
Hello, and welcome to the page for the LIFE Survival Server! Summer is fast approaching for many, and for that reason we decided to rent a server. The server was opened about one week ago amongst a tight-knit group of people who have been playing games together for years now, and is being paid for/administrated between myself and Lights (whom also goes by Solid). We both wish to learn while running this server, and invite you to join us.
1) Be mature. We aren't asking you to be professional or anything, just don't be that person on the server that no one likes.
2) No begging admins/mods for items or creative mode. If you feel the urge to ask for free things from admins/mods, hold it in. We desire for players to work their way up to riches, not simply have it from the start. If there is something literally impossible to do on your own (for example, placing lava), we can help with that, but "fre dimonds pls" won't get you anywhere.
3) No begging to be an admin/mod/OP. We already have a small staff to help moderate the server, and we will add positions as we see needed. If we like you and think you would be capable of the power, you might receive the position. Do NOT try to suck up for the position. To us, it's nearly as bad as begging for it. Just be a kind and reasonable person to everyone if you want a shot.
4) The ONLY form of griefing allowed is looting from unlocked chests, and this is simply due to LWC being a plugin on the server. This means any form of lava griefing, water griefing, block spamming, or house destroying, is not acceptable.
5) Trade between players is encouraged, scamming them out of their items/money is not. In our server we want players to feel welcome to trade with any other player. If a player is accused of not paying their end of a trade, it will immediately be looked into, and action will be taken if the player accused is found guilty.
6) No use of hacks or mods. I believe it's pretty self-explanatory. Just don't do it.
It's not towny or factions! This plugin is the method of protection on the server. On the northern end of the spawn you can purchase blocks that will give you spherical protection of an area based on where you place it. The protection cannot overlap an area which has already been protected. When you first join the server, you will have $5000. It is recommended that you use it on protection stones so you minimize the chances of your stuff getting messed up early on. That is, of course, unless you're good at hiding things.
For more help with protection stones in-game, type "/ps help" in the chat without the quotes.
The primary way to lock doors and chests, among other open-able things! Most people are pretty familiar with this plug in by now, so I won't explain it in this post.
For more help with LWC in-game, type "/lwc" in the chat without the quotes.
A nice way to get more benefits out of the things you do most in Minecraft! Improve your levels and check the leaderboard to see where you stand in either overall level or a skill you specify! There's an entire wiki on the plugin if you want more detail on any skill, found at: http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/McMMO_Wiki
For more help with McMMO in-game, type "/mcmmo help" in the chat without the quotes.
This server runs a plugin called SDFEconomy for the economy system. When you begin, you will have $5000. It is recommended that you use it on protection, but is not required. At the moment, there are three ways to gain money:
1) Sell things to the shop. 2) Kill mobs. 3) Trade with other players.
There is an adminshop in the spawn village for you to buy and sell basic materials for building. More things may be added later and prices may also be changed in the future. Trade between players is encouraged! If you see another player has something you want, ask if they are willing to trade either items or in-game money for it.
For more help with economy commands in-game, type "/economy help" in the chat without the quotes.
That's right! Even though we do not support worldwide PvP, we do have an arena for you and your friends to battle it out for bragging rights and any bets you choose to place. PvP is enabled the second that you step onto the stage. The stadium itself offers enderchests to store your valuables, and free leather armor and stone swords for you to use for battle.
To teleport to the arena, type "/warp arena" in the chat without the quotes.
For $3000 per week, you can establish your own player-owned shop near the spawn in order to beat the adminshop's prices, and sell your own rarities that the adminshop doesn't offer. This entire week of owning a shop is absolutely free! Just contact Wivode if you wish to establish a shop at no cost to you. Offer valid through 5/16/13. A payment of $3000 must be made by 5/17/13 in order to retain your shop.
To teleport to the marketplace, type "/warp market" in the chat without the quotes.
And of course, "/help" is the go-to command for anything that hasn't been covered yet.
Questions? Constructive criticism? Possibly compliments? Any are welcome in the comments. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on the server!
Hey, i'm a player of the server, Emerl7 (oreimo). Can i be an admin? or a mod? Ik you guys already have a staff, but there aren't many of you and there's already another griefer going around. (he's gotten me, and some other guys) I used to own a server so ik some of the commands. You guys don't get on much and you don't have anything like Modreq or Tickets so there's really no way to leave a message other than using the forums.
I play at least every other day so it would be on a lot.
Does the server even exist anymore... the IP is now used for a completely different server... i know i haven't been on in a few months, but i got a new computer cause my old one broke, and i couldn't download all of the stuff i had on my old one... and until now, i couldn't even remember the name of the server, and it also took a very specific google search just to find this page... i copy and pasted the IP from the page but its a totally different server, so can someone tell me whether the server has been moved or cancelled?