Welcome to Azrooh's Roleplaying! We've been around since the day survival multiplayer was released, back in August 2010. It is a lawless, anything-goes server. You won't be kicked for 'griefing', you won't be banned for 'stealing'.
Here are some things you need to know before you join the server:
-It's called "Azrooh's Roleplaying" because that's what it's always been called. Not much real roleplaying goes on the on the server, but anyone is free to roleplay however they like. But remember, there is really no chat moderation besides muting spammers.
-You might be asking yourself, "Well how has the server been going on for so long, and this post was just made in early February of 2013?" Well, this is basically the revival stage of a server that has been dead on and off for about a year now. We got together and agreed to rehost the server as a new dedicated server. Here is the link to the old post, with 214 pages.
1. No exploiting glitches or bugs.
2. Do not use client-side software that affects your multiplayer experience.
3. Do not continiously spam.
4. Do not discriminate in any way against other players.
5. Banter is allowed, but please respect all players/staff.
6. Griefing and theft is fully allowed.
7. Moderators, do not abuse your commands for personal gain.
8. If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, stop.
9. Do not log out in combat.
10. Have fun!
Yup server is down. That's cool Kangol, never got into HoN because the first time I played it I fed really hard and literally everyone on my team was like "I bet this guy is a League player" still don't know what they mean by that.
That went on for about 30 minutes yesterday. Then Toma and slayer dc'd (apparently their dad ripped the router out of the wall) and I went after Monkah. Then he dc'd in order to not die... We seriously need some anti-combatlogging plugin.
I'd love to put up pictures of bladers town being full of dicks but I can't as imgur is broken for me and I'm too lazy to do anything else, also I will be friendly to anyone friendly to me whom I don't see as a threat, and if you see me coming say friendly if you don't want to die, oh, and I have to trust you.