If you're interested in joining, check the "How to join" section below,
or visit our website that has all the details of our server. Thanks!
What is Cubic Worlds?
Founded in May 2011, Cubic Worlds is a family-friendly, not-for-profit survival Minecraft server that anyone can log in to and explore as a Guest. Our aim is to create a safe and secure place for players of all ages and skill levels to enjoy building epic creations with others. We value your time and seek to reward you by providing a community that is amongst the friendliest in the Minecraftverse.
We don't have dedicated coders or the latest custom whizzbang shenanigans; compared to a lot of servers we're quite small and we live life in the slow lane, but our focus is on offering a relaxed, hassle-free place where you can work on your builds without fear of losing anything because of griefers or world resets.
So far we've managed to get by and have a fun time for over six years - and there's no end in sight yet!
What makes us so great?
Well, a few things really:
● Vanilla+ gameplay: Okay, you've heard this one before. Sorry. But it's still worth saying that we keep close to traditional survival Minecraft whilst taking advantage of plugins that provide security and additional features. The extras we offer include lockable containers, an economy with chest shops, homes and portals, Creative-mode plots, and full block logging across all of our worlds.
● Fun events hosted by real people: As well as traditional Spleef and challenging parkour gauntlets, we also run handcrafted custom events such as treasure hunts, Ice Sumo, Leaf Spleef, The Many-hued Path, Bust the Beacon, writing contests, and STOMP (an arena-based PvP event with custom gear). There's a chance to win fame and special prize currency on most weekends!
● Equality: New Members have almost exactly the same building powers as a long-standing Mod. The only perks earned through promotion are the ability to write coloured signs and the permission to place TNT, which we restrict Members from doing as an anti-grief measure. Even then, you're still free to ask other players to help you do either of those things!
● Accountability: Our Mods and Ops are not tyrannical beings that must be feared, and in fact they welcome constructive feedback on their actions to improve both themselves and the server as a whole. Just as players are expected to follow the server rules, so must staff members abide by a separate Staff Policy to ensure they do not abuse their position of trust.
● Impartial and not for profit: While voluntary donations are welcome and sincerely appreciated, Cubic Worlds does not exist to make money. We don't sell in-game powers, ranks, or influence in exchange for donations.
● Not just a Minecraft server: Though of course we enjoy building stuff with cubes, we also have a Steam group and occasionally run non-Minecraft events in games such as Team Fortress 2, Unturned, and others. We have a Discord server and a forum that players can use to organise meetups in other games.
For more information...
There's much more to Cubic Worlds - it's hard to summarise everything about our server in just this one post. If you'd like to learn more about us, your best bet is to browse our website and check our forum.
How to join Cubic Worlds
If we've convinced you to pay a visit, you can log in right now and explore the server as a Guest to help you decide whether to apply or not! Our current server IP is 126.96.36.199, or use the shortcut, play.cubicworlds.net.
You won't be able to build until you become a full Member, but if you want to join, our application process is very simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. Click here to learn how to apply.
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in-game soon!
Hi Cman, thanks for your interest - if you would like to join the server, it would be best if you would follow the instructions in the post - you should register on our forum, here: http://minecraftmuseum.net/forum