A friend and I are looking for a srvival server where we can do videos, or even livestreams. However, we are very selective due to some issues.
What we want to have is:
- A server that does NOT have a lot of daily players. I've been in a server that had 70+ on avarage, that causes really some massive lag
- Server must be 1.4.2
- Free players and donators should remain equal. No buying ranks, no features that gives more things to use. Everyone, equal.
- No rank abusers. I've been in a PvP server streaming yesterday, but boy we were just on the server and we got jumped by dudes that used fly or even creative mode to hunt us down in 2 hits.
- A house must be a safe place. This means that there should be grief protection so no one can just come in and wreck anything inside. If the point below is enabled, there should be something that disables PvP in our house.
- PvP does not matter to be enabled, but we prefer having it. It's always a neat video feature to do a little search and destroy while we do minecraft.
- DON'T overdo plugins or mods. We like to keep everything in vanilla minecraft. Only the nessecary anti-griefing or monitoring plugins.
- Server must be, which makes sense, 24/7 accesable.
- Ranks must be responsible and do not punish players just because they feel like it.
Who are we? We, Anhrak and Thundercai22, are 2 gamers that will make future Minecraft episodes, and can possibly even livestream IF things go as planned. We like to do PvP, but not as a main thing. Our difficulty capability is very high, we can handle Hardcore mode with ease.
Do you have a server where we can play on? Please provide us with the following information in this form: Server name: Server Adress: Avarage Players online: Player capacity: Server location (one of the big lag causes): PvP enabled?: Yes/No Game difficulty: Version the current map has been created: Worldmap borders (some people limit worldmap size) range: Percentage of already-discovered area (it's not fun to be in a map where everything has been discovered): Plugins used: - - - - - ...
Main post editted for a more clear view of what we want.
@Monkhey, I don't think I will ever come back on that server for several reasons:
- When I needed help, while SO many admins, super admins or co-owners were online, everyone ignored me hard which is far lower than the required standard for such a title.
- People abused rank privileges in PvP. Many accusements of people using creative or fly to bash others
- We got jumped and griefed by several dudes in diamond gear on the very first moment we found a place for our house.
- The lag is HORRIBLE. 70+ guys online cannot do any good to the connection!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You want to be a dragon? Well, then you need to have wings, a passion to hoard, and have a deadly breath.
Oh, and did I forgot to tell you dragons are extremely territorial? ROAWR >:)