1. IGN (In-Game Name): DanDiddleShot
2. How long have you played Minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since the release, around the first minecon.
3. Have you ever been banned from a server?: To be honest, yes I've been banned once because someone hacked the server I was on and banned everyone.
4. What type of gameplay do you like most?: I like survival mode the best because its why I got minecraft.
1. IGN (In-Game Name): mew2keegan 2. How long have you played Minecraft?: Two years this November.
3. Have you ever been banned from a server?: ......... Yes. I was very recently (In the past two hours) banned from a server. I had been co-owner, and I was looking out for the server because I was yelling at the main owner for making a bunch of random people admin without talking to anyone else. HE banned ME for "Stop being so pissy". His words.
4. What type of gameplay do you like most?: Survival, rp, and the most basic of pvp.
It appears a problem has came up that I can't file a ticket on Half-Bit. As far as I am aware that stealing is not permitted yet at this time. I have recently been robbed ( Not going to even ask who... ) But would like to see if it is in fact, allowed at this time since this will unfortunately put a huge move-back to my hopeful coming of a town. If any admins could help me with this issue, I would appreciate it.
Ok, it appears the player Sigil_ has joined my town unnoficially without my prior consent and is already living in my town. I searched my chests the instant I got on today and found alot of valuables missing and I suspect him to be stealing which could cause Sigil_ alot of trouble. I suspect this from a set of armor I had in my personnal chests and found it in his chest. If I can get feedback from Deadmeat or anyone else knowing of this matter or is willing to check if Sigil_ did actually do this. Like I mentioned before, I'm sick of the retards who screw around with me when I'm trying to help with my nation and put me in huge set-backs as to where I just feel I cannot put up with it at all. Thanks.