Hello! Craftsylvania is a server for those who want to play on a server with a tight community.
We are on a survival server with a focus on grief prevention.
- Maintain an environment where people can enjoy themselves
- Place an emphasis on teamwork and player interaction
- Maximize building potential by providing stable world and weeding out griefers and troublemakers
- Have a small enough server where you can know every one by name
-20 player slots
-No destroying other peoples property
-No devastating the landscape
-No stealing from other players
-No PvP unless both parties agree
-No trying to ruin other people fun
-No hacked clients
-We use the grief prevention plugin. No one can break/place blocks or open chests on your claim except you!
-We have a whitelist we can turn on/off as we see fit
-Our trusted members are able to grant/revoke lesser players build/pvp powers.
-Logging out during combat kills the player.
-An active Admin/moderator team
Joining our Server
1) Just log in to our server (craftsylvania.g.nfoservers.com).
2) Ask a player to promote you from Guest to Member. Guests are unable to alter the world but they will not starve either. Being promoted to player will let you play minecraft normally.
3) At some point ask to be added to whitelist. Occassionally we must put up whitelist for security.
Our Rank System
Our rank system is designed to let our active players actively protect themselves from griefers. When you first join you are not allowed to place/break blocks. VIPs and higher can promote guests to players, giving them build rights, but they can also take them away if they are a griefer. In general, we promote any active player to VIP within a week or two. That means our regular member rank is more of a probation period.
Past that we have an admin and a mod team that can ban and promote members to VIPs.
Chat in game uses color coding for the player names to determine their power level. grey to white are players while yellows are moderator team.
Guest (chat color - dark grey) - Guests are able to log in and chat but may not break/collect blocks. They are also immune to PVP and Mob damage and cannot starve.
Member (chat color - grey) - The typical minecraft experience. Members are also able to protect their property using the grief plugin. The longer you are on the server the more land you claim. No one is able to affect anything you have claimed unless you give them permission on that particular claim.
VIP (chat color - white) - VIPS are exactly like Members except they can promote Guests to member status or switch them back to guest if they cause trouble.
Moderators (chat color - gold) - Moderators have VIP powers but are also able to ban/unban and have access to the whitelist commands. Moderators are also able to delete a players claims if necessary.
Admin (chat color - yellow) - The admin has full powers of the moderator but is also able to promote VIPs to moderator or revoke their powers if necessary.
/tell <player> - Sends private message
/AbandonClaim - Deletes the claim you're standing in.
/Trust - Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
/UnTrust - Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
/AccessTrust - Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
/ContainerTrust - Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
/TrustList - Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.
/Untrust All - Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
/Seen <player> - Lets you know when the last time a player was on.
VIP (also has access to Member commands)
/pex promote <player> - promote
/pex demote <player> - demote
Moderator (also has access to VIP Commands)
/ban <player> - ban
/tempban <player> <time> - ban lifted after a set amount of time. For instance, 1 day is 1d.
/pardon <player> - unban
/ban-ip <ip> - ban ip
/pardon-ip <ip> - unban ip
/kill <player> - kill
/deleteclaim - delete claim
/whitelist add <player> - add player to whitelist
/whitelist remove <player> - remove player from whitelist
/whitelist on - turn on whitelist
/whitelist off - turn off whitelist
/whitelist reload - reload whitelist
- IGN: Iron_Dwarf2011
- Location: USA Kansas
- What times do you normally play? please provide range of hours and time zone, ex: 5pm-8pm EST: 8:30pm-9:00pm Central
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. what kind of stuff do you like do in minecraft, etc.: Build, Make Friends, Kill monsters usual stuff XD
- IGN- Bumble2K
- Age- 16
- Location- USA
- What times do you normally play? 5:30pm-9:00pm on weekdays Central
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. what kind of stuff do you like do in minecraft, etc.
Build some epic buildings, have some awesome fights, and messing around with the TNT
- IGN bgustafson
- Age 14
- Location USA Missisppi
- What times do you normally play? please provide range of hours and time zone, ex: 5pm-8pm EST 5:30pm-9:00pm on weekdays, all day weekends
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. what kind of stuff do you like do in minecraft, etc. im a wizard with redstone, i love to build, and i have previous experiance with running servers
I'd love to be apart of this, and i am looking forward to your reply. Thanks for your time
- Age- 14
- Location - Dunkirk NewYork, USA
- What times do you normally play? please provide range of hours and time zone, ex: 5pm-8pm EST - 2pm- 11pm EST*
- I'm usually a farmer. I'm also a fort builder. Master architect in medieval arts. I like starting my own towns. I'll abide by your rules, but won't live in your towns. I love trading/bartering. Make a minecraft economy with out any mods. I also love digging out huge (i mean like massive) underground kingdoms if i'm not a ground dweller. And i'm a legit enderdragon slayer with only two companions helping me.
* that is on weekdays, and thats just normally. Sometimes i might not be on, maybe i will be on longer. This is midterms week for me so it's gonna be weird.
- IGN- rowychu
- Age- 18
- Location- Nevada, US.
- What times do you normally play? please provide range of hours and time zone, ex: During the evening, -8 (PST)
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. what kind of stuff do you like do in minecraft, etc: Female, like to build things, exploring- that kind of stuff. c:
- IGN Daxonupty
- Age 21
- Location Australia
- What times do you normally play? please provide range of hours and time zone, ex: +10 GMT Whenever i get a chance
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. what kind of stuff do you like do in minecraft, etc.: Build and meet new people.
My names Shane and i have a creative mind ready to go