Do me a favor and click the in the bottom right of this post.
The following rules are in place on the server:
- All forms of cheating/duping/hacking will result in a ban.
- Any form of glitching that does not fall into the above categories will be punished on a case by case basis up to and including a permanent ban.
- Use of any client mods that give you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a ban. (flight, speed, XRay, PvP, etc.)
- Griefing/Stealing is prohibited and will result in a ban. Stealing from unlocked chests is allowed.
- PvP is obviously still enabled. However, camping and killing the same person (or people) over and over in a short period of a time is not permitted. There's a difference between having fun with PvP and being a jerk.
- You are required to place the name of an animal somewhere in your application (your in-game name does not count)
- Any activities performed while logging in under your account are your responsibility. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- 1x1 Towers are prohibited because they make the server look bad. By extrapolation of this rule, anything that makes the server look ugly (such as floating trees) is also prohibited.
- Don't be an excessive whiner
- If you go and whine to a moderator about how your one glowstone block is missing (or something of similar nature), that is a waste of their time. They have better things to do than patch holes in your wall. Quit being a baby and fix it yourself or you'll get a temp ban for wasting their time.
- Maturity (to a point), respect, and common sense should be the main focus here. If you can't demonstrate all of these at least in part, please find another server.
- By joining the server you acknowledge these rules and any punishment deemed fit by the authorities for breaking them.
- If you want to be nice you should click the + sign in the bottom right of the first post. :]
-There are no spawned items on this server
-Global PvP is enabled. You can attack anyone anywhere(almost) anytime.
-The Spawn Area (safe area) has PvP disabled.
Our donations system works as follows: You select items/perks/etc. that you desire to have and pay the select amount.
The minimum amount you can spend is $5.00. After donating, send me a PM here on the forums with the email you used to donate with and what you want. You must state both your ingame name along with the items/perks/etc. you are purchasing.
After purchasing the items and the payment is confirmed, you can walk down into the Donations Area. There will be a locked chest in there with your purchased items.
This server runs on a whitelist in order to deter annoying people. Those that desire to be on the whitelist are required to fill out an application.
The fastest way to get accepted is to register for the private forums and use the application posted on THE WHITELIST THREAD. If you do not wish to register at this time, you can fill out the following application and post it here. It will take me longer to accept you here then it would if you register on the private forums, as those are checked more frequently.
Clan (if applicable):
Tell me 2 sentences about yourself:
Are you capable of acting mature?:
Why are 1x1 towers prohibited?:
Have you read through the rules above?:
What is the punishment for Griefing on this server?:
What is the punishment for hacking on this server?:
What is the punishment for stealing from unlocked chests on this server?:
What happens if you waste a moderator's time?:
What should be the main focus here (3 things, check rules)?:
Any questions you have:
IRC/Chat Server: irc.esper.net Channel: #SimpleServer
If you don't have an IRC client, you can connect via Mibbit, which is a web IRC client. (IRC is currently not connected to the Minecraft Server)
I wont do no silly business dont worry - a fresh new start = a new beginning :smile.gif:
You're not welcome back. You were banned from my old server for threatening to DOS it. I have no interest in allowing you back in.
Momo's convinced me to allow you back in. I won't be adding you until after I get the server up and running properly though. (all the plugins I need are up and running)