damn i wanted to try some idea's in the lab for the station :sad.gif:
anyways the 8 track station is comming up if floris finnished desing. myself has been working in redstonesim to get a stable circuit going for 8 tracks. its goddaaamn difficult. though i now know that its near impossible to try this normally, i will have to make vertical rs nor latches for this to get stable. also have been looking to coe's quest and have some ideas to work out on automatic cart returnsystem.
if i can get this to work. it will be epic! the old station will look acient history compared to it :biggrin.gif:
anyway groovy, FIX IT!!! IM SO STRESSED I HAVE TO TYPE THIS IN CAPITALZZZZ!!!
Hello, your server seems interesting and I would be greatly interested in being whitelisted!
* age: 17
* name and IGN: Kyle; Badger101
* location: Pennsylvania, United States
* how long have you played minecraft: Since around October 2010
* what do you like to do ingame: build hidden fortresses with interesting contraptions, traps, et cetera
* soloist or teamworker?: Depends, teamwork with people I know. Soloist until i get to know people
* your biggest project so far: On my friends server we built an elevated minecart track with stations at both our houses, which were several chunks away.
* ideas for future projects: I would like to build a desert stronghold out of sandstone and glass on my ssp
* references, screenshots, or video of your creations: Don't have any but on the fallout smp server my friend and i built a large vault into the side of a mountain that was admired by much of the playerbase of that server.
server is up and has been up, DNS routing from waygroovy.minecraftgsp.com is down. The direct IP address works. Use 22.214.171.124, which can be found on my server button in my signature. Don't know when this will be resolved.
* Corey -- Captain_King87
* Western KY
* April 10-present
* soloist or teamworker? both
* nice, pleasant looking buildings and structures. I love to build underwater homes
* ideas for future projects? when my muses strike i build
* references, screenshots, or video of your creations... nothing of note. I made edit and add some later
My age is 14 my name is nick and my ign is noobwarfare i have been playing minecraft for 6 months my biggest project is building a city solo mode i like to build. one thing you should now about me is i have autism
No screenshots because I have a new computer, However I tend to think of myself as a perfectionist and I have to have my creations perfect or ill just tear it down and start over.
our server is definitely down. Today it's not notch's fault. Amazon ec2 cloud server is up, no whitelist, no options, no commands, just plain vanilla at 126.96.36.199 edit: now disabled
I had some problems after my last post and had to redo it, but it is running and I'm in it now. Real life calls, and I've got to go away from keyboard for a few hours. nothing i can do to get the main server up at this time. I have a trouble ticket in with the service provider, Kerplunc gaming.
I only set it up because downtime sucks hard. I don't have any of the options we have on the regular server setup yet. if and when the main server comes back online, it will likely go away.
I'm 13, I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I'm a student, some of my hobbies are: reading, programming, and biking. I've played Minecraft since about November 2009 and in that time have staffed quite a few servers and built a lot of things. Some pictures of stuff I've built:
"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. The loss of Liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad." - James Madison
In-Game Name: anujgamer343 Age: 16 Location: CA, USA Screen-shot/video:
Unfortunately most my epic buildings were made in my alpha server which is now gone. I didn't know F2 could do screen-shots back then. But fear not, I am a good builder and I managed to scrap some new buildings I made.
Screenshots / Why I want to join: I've been looking for a consistent server where I can do creative projects with other people. :smile.gif: I'm afraid I only have two samples of my work (one good, one not so good):
I also like to make big roman-style temples and large flying saucers and spacecraft to hover over servers. :biggrin.gif: