Hi there- I'm currently developing AncientGrove, a 1.19.2 Towny server that focuses on worldbuilding and geopolitics. As of now, development is about 80% complete and I'm looking for feedback on gameplay systems and hoping to find some players willing to help me with testing.
AncientGrove offers an engaging twist on the multiplayer-survival genre: a server where players team up to create villages and eventually nations while interacting with neighboring settlements. Grand settlements, server conflicts, notable figures, and important events are recorded as server lore on our wiki, allowing players and their civilizations to become part of the world's history! Building, socializing, and exploring are key elements of the server. Found or join a settlement, recruit other players and grow your strength through toil and trade. Form nations with other towns and engage in warfare!
Here's what you can expect from AncientGrove:
- A Towny server with a focus on worldbuilding and geopolitics in a medieval fantasy setting
- Gameplay which focuses on building, exploration, and player interaction
- Player-written lore which is recorded on our wiki, describing important events, settlements, and individuals
- Four playable races which serve to unite players and give a solid basis for lore-writing
- Gameplay systems that enforce realism and keep the economy balanced: this includes limited teleportation, food spoilage, and reduced growth and spread rates
- A summonable and customizable mount system intended for use in travel, trade, and battle
- A server Dynmap
- Ability to rent player shops at spawn or create your own
- And much more!
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to join our Discord for more information and development updates. See you there! https://discord.gg/76DMfsDmuh