After recently having ended the closed alpha testing phase successfully, we are now ready to move onto the next stage of testing; public testing. Our network's main focus is to provide a seamless multi-server private world experience. The server's current codename is 'Project: Zen', but once the server is ready to go live the real name will be revealed.
Main features being tested
Mine (found at /mine, used to mine cobblestone and ores)
Skills (Mining, Fishing, Farming, Slayer)
Rifts (new way of spawning mobs in your world)
Adventure world (will render the mine obselete as it will have custom world generation including random ores on the surface)
Why should you join?
If you are looking to become part of a new and upcoming community while being actively involved during its initial development phase, you're going to enjoy it here.
📜ALPHA 0.0.3 Changelog
- Rename portals to Rifts.
- Improve bone pouch item description (shows current amount / max).
- Only drop bones if your quest requires that type of bone.
- Give 75 Skill Tokens upon completing Slayer quest and increase Slayer exp given from 100 -> 500.
- New Shard: Night Shard, spawns Zombie, Skeleton, Spider.
- Earth Shard updated: no longer spawns hostile mobs.
- Potential fix for Auction House dupe (needs further testing).
📜 ALPHA 0.0.5 Changelog
- Update to 1.19.1
- Increase Diamond Ore required Mining level from 50 to 70
- Ores no longer have a chance to drop only Skill Tokens (will always drop the ore)
- Improve /is invite and accepting flow
📜 ALPHA 0.0.8 Changelog
- Add tab completion to /home
- Add /homes home overview window
- Add /tokens to view Skill Tokens
- Fix teleporting to home on your own island while set to private
- Add /home cap (5 for members)
📜 ALPHA 0.1.0 Changelog
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't delete a home that's on a different server than the one you're currently on.
- Fixed /sethome limit being 0 for members
- Fixed a bug where some characters weren't appearing in chat messages sent by the server
- Added cross server teleportation
📜 ALPHA 0.2.0 Changelog
- Fixed level up fireworks dealing damage
- Limit visitor role permissions
- Remove /is disband and move to /is settings
- Potential fix for islands remaining in loaded state (needs further testing)
- Fixed inventories/statistics not saving when leaving the server while on your island
- Several internal changes to our punishment system