Ekrin is the 4th season of our SMP servers. We are looking for more players to join our small community. In each season we incorporate different aspects to enhance the SMP experience. This season we aim to create an environment where players can develop new and unique cultures, nations, and stories.
Erkin is a vanilla survival server emphasizing the cooperative nature of SMPs with role-play. Vanilla progression will be restricted to focus on community and culture rather than mass production.
After playing multiple years of SMP servers, we realize that the most important and enjoyable part of SMP is the community. Whether it be lasting friendships or rivalries, this server aims at focusing and enhancing on the interactions between players and nations.
- Nation Freedom: Each nation will be able to develop their own culture, rules, hierarchy, government, build plans, currency, etc. Nations have no molds or strict rules to follow, each can operate as their own entity. Players may choose to break off from the starting nation, spy for an opposing one; the limit is your imagination. Note: this is not an anarchy server, griefing is not allowed.
- 1.18: The server will launch next weekend with the new update.
- Isolated Nations: Each Nation will have the opportunity to develop independently, fostering their own unique culture before being able to meet and interact with the outside forces.
- Game Masters: Game Masters are in-charge with providing random scenarios and events that might occur to individuals, nations, or server wide events. Examples include characters you might meet, environmental scenarios, large events, enemies, etc. This will keep things fresh and provide role-play content for all players.
- Slowed Progression: In order to focus on player interactions, nations interactions, and role-play, Vanilla progression will be slowed down so resources are more valuable. This will create the basis for a better economy and the need to work with others instead of player solo Minecraft in a server. Progression is slowed in 2 ways; nether and end are locked by major milestones, and a ban on auto farms and villagers.
How To Join
Leave a reply to this post with your Discord tag, and we will contact you within 24 hours.