We are a small community-based server looking for new players to join!
Over the past few months we have established a friendly and active player base. There are multiple player-led towns/communities throughout the server, from the growing metropolis of NewTown to the quant village of Edale and the former spawn of Deanmark. These towns are currently connected by the ShuttleMetro.
We enjoy the roleplaying aspect of our server, and much of the server's lore is located on our Wiki!
There are no significant plugins on the server, the only ones of note allow you to create your own drawing on maps (ArtMap) and improve certain vanilla features, such as making minecarts significantly faster under certain conditions.
Here's what to expect:
- A grief-free experience with a friendly community and CoreProtect in-case anything does happen.
- Hard mode!
- Death Souls will save your inventory and 80% of your XP when you die. If you fall from a height, your soul will be where you fell from.
- The world border has a radius of 15,000 blocks.
- The server is hosted in the East Coast of the United States. The owner is from the UK, but most players are from the US.
- There's an active Discord community.
- You can create high-speed rails by placing a redstone block under a powered rail (4x faster). We use rails as a major form of transport throughout the server.
- Shuttlecraft is a small tight-knit community where you'll get to know everyone!
- We have a shopping district in the town of Trinsic. You can make your own currencies, but the major circulating currency is the Shuttlecoin. You can trade 1 diamond ore for 2 Shuttlecoin at the Bank of Shuttlecraft in Trinsic!
- NewTown is the most populous town and the current server spawn. It's run by a committee of three people: Morth, Wings and Invader.
- You can sit on stairs and slabs, as well as people's heads!
- Everything on the server is hand-made. There are no forms of teleportation or anything like Towny or McMMO. We do everything via vanilla methods and using our Discord and Wiki.
Come join our community, make new friends and leave your mark on the survival world!
- No modded clients or hacks that give an unfair advantage to vanilla gameplay.
- Do not disrespect other peoples' builds by, for example, stealing, building too close or outright griefing.
- Treat other players with respect; keep bad language to a minimum and do not bully other users.
- PvP is allowed, but only when both participants are okay with it.
- You can find the full server rules on the Shuttlecraft Discord. - The world will never be reset, however per every major update, chunks that have been unoccupied for less one hour in all worlds will be reset.
Please make your application using the form below (quality build photos must be included):
Brief description of yourself:
How long have you played Minecraft for:
What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft:
Photos of your previous builds with a description of your favourite build styles (please upload to http://www.imgur.com/):