Hey, if you are here it probably means you already have been trough a few servers and have been disappointed, either by the owners or the players. That is for sure my case, and I'd like to think I'm not the only one out there.
- What I would like to start is a server with very few people, that focuses on coop, now what does coop means? And what doesn't it mean?
- What it doesn't mean is people playing in their own base without ever contributing to farms or other things needed to make the game more fun and basically move past the tree puncher stage, I have seen this so many times and I call it singleplayer mode but online. What it does mean is people creating a common base and working either together or separately, but towards something that is useful for everyone, sharing a storage, and helping each other when doing big projects.
- That requires being mature, been able to plan and discuss ideas with others and more. If this sounds like you then let me know.
- Requirements are, be active on discord, being a grown up, you live on your own and whether you play or not doesn't depend on your parents, you have a work so no students please, unless you know you are able to be active reliably, and you are mature and don't have an inflated ego problem. Also need to be around GMT+1, few hours of difference will not be a big deal but don't want people that live too far. Good knowledge of the game would be a plus, but if you are up for some youtube tutorials or just getting better that is fine too.
- Please contact me on Discord to talk, I already have a server (3 days old) and know how to manage it properly, all settings made to mimic singelplayer, so your farms will work just the same as they do on the singleplayer world, coreprotect and whitelist on, also dynmap and no lag.
IMPORTANT!!! Be honest with yourself and with me, let's not waste each other time, if any of the things listed above feel like an effort to you, please do not apply, on the other hand if you have been looking for this and never found it yet, then please do apply!