One of the things that sets this server apart is its longevity. The map since the first anvil format (Minecraft 1.2.1) is still around. One of the promises kept back then is that your builds will never be erased, and that is still being honored. The old map from nearly a decade ago is still hosted.
Your builds are heavily protected. Server backups occur frequently off-site to AWS.
High Performance: 1Gig uplink, NVMe, databases, and plenty of dedicated cores and memory.
You can be confident that you will not lose your time investment building here.
The goal of this server network is to provide a clean and no-nag Minecraft experience. I have never and will never ask for monetary donations. The rules and functionality have not changed much since 2012. You automatically rank up by playtime, and voting. All players who were at least Rank 2 pre-overhaul on September 8th, 2020 have now been set as veteran ranks globally across the server network.
The rules are simple:
– Please be kind and respect one another
– Please keep the survival landscapes free from floating structures (trees, buildings, etc…). If you want to build a floating structure, feel free to do so in creative.
– Do not build offensive structures. These will be removed.
– Do not build low effort towers (1×1 dirt towers, etc). These will be removed.
– Refrain from asking for staff positions
– Most importantly, have fun!
Gray-list, please apply here with the following form, we are asking for mature players for our community
Years you have played Minecraft:
Why you have interest in Valhalla:
Although you do not need to apply before joining, it is recommended as it will make your Grief Prevention land claims permanent from the get-go if you are whitelisted. They otherwise expire in 30 days if there is no activity if you are a guest.
Visit the website for rank information (all free!), discord links, and more.