At NetherGlow, our goal is to create the VANILLA Minecraft experience with very minimal, fun and necessary amount of additions for multiplayer. We also do our best to keep the server free of hackers, cheaters and hate speech. Looking for more players to join our friendly community!
• Difficulty level is set to hard
• There is no world limit
• The ONLY teleport command is /spawn
• Hosted on a dedicated server and the first 10k blocks from spawn are pre-generated to reduce lag!
• There are NO donation perks
• Run by mature staff
• Cheating is taken very seriously, play with peace of mind knowing that we do actively track and ban any cheaters!
• Beacons provide land/item/PVP protection within effect range
• Player-owned shops can be placed anywhere within your beacon zone (usually around spawn)
• You can get decorative player heads for killing another player, mobs, or voting.
• Only 1/3 of players in the overworld need to sleep to change night to day.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
No whitelist, Java only, join now! IP: netherglow.com
Here is my feedback (i am Secret_of_Mana in-game) :
Actually my best Minecraft Multiplayer experience.
I'm playing since one month on it and i didn't see yet server lagging/crashing.
Staff members are really nice&skillful.
Plugins have been wisely chosen according to me :
- Players/mobs/voting heads add challenge to the game but keep the vanilla experience.
- Beacons make a mini automatic claim system without intervention of staff, and you can set your own shops inside this beacon. So yes this makes the server semi-vanilla but for me it stays far closer to vanilla rather than not, it adds these 2 functions but doesn't affect core vanilla mechanics. And yes there is only one teleport command (/spawn) for to fill up your shops at spawn but you can go back to your bed with a fast community pathway using the Nether&End.
- Only 1/3 of players needed to sleep to change night to day, useful when some people are AFK in auto farms and you still want to see this function being used on the server.
Community is extremely friendly and helpful : it's a PvP server with griefing allowed but if you are seeking for help or tips, you will be for sure helped by trustful members.
The discord is very friendly too.
I definitely recommend you giving it a try.