1. Minecraft Username: ChandonNL
2. How long have you been playing: too long....
3. Favorite thing about the server: Friendly community, lots of active players, some extra mods to make it more fun. Overall a great server.
1. Minecraft Username: RedTurkeyBacon
2. How long have you been playing: 9/13/2020 (3 months almost )
3. Favorite thing about the server: Favorite thing eh? The plugins towny/slimefun is one of the best combos I've seen in a long time, the people on the server are so wholesome I love them all. I've made a lot of friends on here, SO I TELL YOU if you don't join your missing out. Thank you to the staff who made this server possible o>. and all of you who see this I Love yall. If you join the server for the first time Ask for RedturkeyBacon/fake Santa and ill give you a present. if you are friendly to people on the server ill give you 2 presents yes 2.
Favorite thing about server: I never played such a fun and friendly towney server like this before. The people are lovely and fun to talk to it's amazing. The quests and slimefun are super fun to play around with as well. I can't recommend this server enough. I pulled in five of my friends to play with me and join my town. The staff are amazing as well.
Minecraft Username: Eddy_Tee
How long have you been playing: Since August 9th 2020
Favorite thing about the server: Friendly staff, amazing community where everyone is friendly and everyone gets along together, oh and SlimeFun w/ a dash of a lovely Owner, Synchro <3
1. Minecraft Username: Shizuyo
2. How long have you been playing: Around a month(?)
3. Favorite thing about the server: My favorite thing about the server is the sense of community. Everyone is pretty kind, willing to help someone out when a random joins and griefs them. The mods/admins/helpers are sometimes pretty helpful. There are a few who aren't as helpful as others, but everyone has their own strengths. (:
I can say I'm glad I joined this server with my friends, I've been having a great time.
1. Minecraft Username: mrscampos
2. How long have you been playing: almost 4 months
3. Favorite thing about the server: I've been playing on Minecraft online servers since 2011 and this one is the best with no doubts. The owners listen to the players, which for me is HUGE. Also, the combo Towny+Slimefun is awesome! If you love grinding (like me) you'll never get bored. Besides that, they have the Pyrofishing and Pyromining plugins which I also love. We can't forget about Jobs and MCMMO! Those are essential for the economy. Last but not least, the staff team is awesome. They're always there when you need them. They're very well trained and deal with players in the right way, helping to maintain a healthy environment on the server.
1. Minecraft Username: bdscampos
2. How long have you been playing: About 2-3 months
3. Favorite thing about the server: This is by far the best Minecraft server I ever played on. There's plenty to do, everything is very balanced. A wide array of custom plugins that keeps the server fresh. The staff team is very helpfull and the Owner really listen to the community, always wanting to improve the server in some way. Economy is great, it's not saturated. Community is amazing. Hands down a 10/10 server.
2. How long have you been playing: Since November of 2020
3. Favorite thing about the server: I enjoyed making money off the server until Rule #9 was implemented. I enjoyed the rat-race to LVL-200 farmer, but then realized LVL-200 was the max, and the Owners unwillingness to increase it.
1. Minecraft Username: Maddiefayee (I go by Mads)
2. How long have you been playing: Since April 2021~
3. Favorite thing about the server: To date, my favorite thing about this server is the folks in my town / nation. The nice thing about Cavern compared to other Towny servers is it is just the right size player base to get to know folks while also making really great friends. When I first started on the server, someone with a paid rank gave me money to unlock the first rank in the server, which was super cool! I started doing that for others and its a great way to let folks feel like they're part of the community and learn more about the server!
I was a hardcore player of this server with over 1050 hours of playtime (and that’s just since the timer was reset) and have recently quit the server due to the toxicity of the community and useless staff. I was playing with my irl husband and we were constantly harassed and cyberbullied for the better part of 4 months. Three months in we had a group chat with staff who (despite hundreds of screenshots) were “clueless” about what had been going on and swore that the situation would be taken care of. It stopped for a bit and then started back up and those promises were quickly forgotten. One player was muted for harassing us and the owner unmuted that player because /ignore was fixed and we could just ignore that player despite the fact that we were constantly messaged by our friends telling us what this player and others were saying. We had a video of a group of people actively planning how to harass us and then doing it in game, still nothing. We were blamed for them continuing because we “gave them the reaction they were looking for” despite having screenshots of neither of us saying anything during one bullying session. Their server rules state that these kinds of behaviors are prohibited but none of the staff actually care about any of the rules, unless you use an offensive slur.
In addition to the bullying, I also received sexually explicit messages from a minor who was temporarily banned for 30 days. I asked them to make it permanent and they refused and sure enough the kid came back after the 30 day ban and started again.
If you are looking for a good community of players and expect to have serious issues taken care of, this is NOT the server for you. Save your time and money and find a different server to support.
I made an account to reply to this message specifically, as it's not fair to the server and staff to let such inaccurate comments perhaps sway peoples opinions in the wrong direction.
I'd like to consider myself an objective bystander of this whole situation. Always online, yet never involved in the drama. I've been on the server for quite some time and would like to think that I know everyone involved in this reasonably well. Quackbeard and littlepurmaid (quackbeard specifically) can't get enough of drama, it's like they feed on it. They'd jump into whatever situation they could find and make it worse, and wouldn't let up at all, it was sort of annoying to witness tbh. Fueled by the thought that he could never be wrong he takes out his frustration on staff. They have been wronged once or twice but you get what you give I guess.
This post isn't meant to be insulting in any way, I'm only giving my take on the situation. I've never "harassed" them or been involved in the drama, I just want to clear up the fact the this server is one of the best that you'll find and these 2 individuals are just very confused.
- No I am not staff, it's just that this post doesn't accurately reflect the server that I love to play on.