1. Minecraft Game Name: shepherd_29
2. You have read the rules: I read them
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: allowing people to rank up artisan faster by allowing multiple crafts to give the appropriate amount of exp would be nice. i just made like 20 diamond shovels and only got 10 job exp
3. Suggestions: maybe have a book in the inventory when you join explaining warps, currency, trading, contests, and all that stuff. I know there are the books for how to claim land but I was difficult for me to figure out a lot of stuff.
1. Minecraft Game Name: AkAScottie
2. You have read the rules: Yes, /rules and all the rules in /rule 2 and every fourm thread
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server
Their should be more rules. For example. Rules that may prevent people from scaming or suedo scams, a good example is selling 1 dirt for 1 million in game dollars. Dirt is by far the easiest item to obtained and has little purpose, selling dirt for 1 million in a player shop is obsered (not saying it has been done but people can place any time at any price and i think their should be more shop rules). The server should also have more play interactive games and or things to do, (ark is for fishing but lets say a /goldmine or /minechaft, somewhere to mine that goes for jobs). As well as things that will make new players have an easier start to the server, I have seen new players get stressed over some confusion on the custom items or other forms of server plugin related to mcmmo or crafting with items in /ark or /tinker.
Wonderful community and a very creative server! I love being on there and talking to everyone and having a great time! I highly recommend it!
1. Minecraft Game Name: Su_Luna
2. You have read the rules: I have read them
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: I think that having a more expansive server shop with more items could be better for the server
Suggestions: I currently don't have any seeing as I just joined, but I'm about to invite a few friends to join the server too. So far, I really like the spawn and the fact that you start out with so much helpful stuff. I can't wait to meet the rest of the people on this server
1. Minecraft Game Name: CornStalker
2. You have read the rules: Bingo
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Some kind of tracking for what kinds of fish you've caught and what you haven't, and also your record high/low of each one. Expanding on that, maybe also a global leaderboard for them as well?
1. Minecraft Game Name: perilstar
2. You have read the rules: yes
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Commands to show off your McMMO levels, similar to quick chat in RuneScape. This can be done pretty easily with PlaceholderAPI, RawMSG, and MyCommand with this flex-mcmmo.yml (for EssentialsX based servers):
If you're using CMI or have a preference for another method of sending formatted messages to the chat, I don't imagine this will be difficult for your talented devs to modify.
1. Minecraft Game Name: BraytechProduct
2. You have read the rules: I did
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Direct current staff, or have player base volunteers to make discord guides. EG: Best in slots weapons tools and gear and how to obtain/what they do.
suggestions: the help menu is nice but pretty overwhelming. it would be awesome to have a linear guide/tutorial for new people so they can learn all the server features systematically in a useful order, at their own pace. (would be particularly helpful for sensory processing/adhd accessibility)
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server:
I still have trouble understanding the use of treasure keys, mystic items, artisans, forge and other stuff because I'm still a beginner. Hopefully there is a tutorial for those things. But overall, this server is my home in minecraft
2. yes i have read the rules plus been on this server since it was called rainbow nation.
3. i thing their should be a minigame like events where we can play with other players or even ourselves things like item hunting or manhunt where we try to catch and or kill one player while others try to kill them.