1. Minecraft Game Name: shepherd_29
2. You have read the rules: I read them
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: allowing people to rank up artisan faster by allowing multiple crafts to give the appropriate amount of exp would be nice. i just made like 20 diamond shovels and only got 10 job exp
3. Suggestions: maybe have a book in the inventory when you join explaining warps, currency, trading, contests, and all that stuff. I know there are the books for how to claim land but I was difficult for me to figure out a lot of stuff.
1. Minecraft Game Name: AkAScottie
2. You have read the rules: Yes, /rules and all the rules in /rule 2 and every fourm thread
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server
Their should be more rules. For example. Rules that may prevent people from scaming or suedo scams, a good example is selling 1 dirt for 1 million in game dollars. Dirt is by far the easiest item to obtained and has little purpose, selling dirt for 1 million in a player shop is obsered (not saying it has been done but people can place any time at any price and i think their should be more shop rules). The server should also have more play interactive games and or things to do, (ark is for fishing but lets say a /goldmine or /minechaft, somewhere to mine that goes for jobs). As well as things that will make new players have an easier start to the server, I have seen new players get stressed over some confusion on the custom items or other forms of server plugin related to mcmmo or crafting with items in /ark or /tinker.
Wonderful community and a very creative server! I love being on there and talking to everyone and having a great time! I highly recommend it!
1. Minecraft Game Name: Su_Luna
2. You have read the rules: I have read them
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: I think that having a more expansive server shop with more items could be better for the server
Suggestions: I currently don't have any seeing as I just joined, but I'm about to invite a few friends to join the server too. So far, I really like the spawn and the fact that you start out with so much helpful stuff. I can't wait to meet the rest of the people on this server
1. Minecraft Game Name: CornStalker
2. You have read the rules: Bingo
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Some kind of tracking for what kinds of fish you've caught and what you haven't, and also your record high/low of each one. Expanding on that, maybe also a global leaderboard for them as well?
1. Minecraft Game Name: perilstar
2. You have read the rules: yes
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Commands to show off your McMMO levels, similar to quick chat in RuneScape. This can be done pretty easily with PlaceholderAPI, RawMSG, and MyCommand with this flex-mcmmo.yml (for EssentialsX based servers):
If you're using CMI or have a preference for another method of sending formatted messages to the chat, I don't imagine this will be difficult for your talented devs to modify.
1. Minecraft Game Name: BraytechProduct
2. You have read the rules: I did
3. Suggestions on how we could improve/change the server: Direct current staff, or have player base volunteers to make discord guides. EG: Best in slots weapons tools and gear and how to obtain/what they do.
suggestions: the help menu is nice but pretty overwhelming. it would be awesome to have a linear guide/tutorial for new people so they can learn all the server features systematically in a useful order, at their own pace. (would be particularly helpful for sensory processing/adhd accessibility)