The server that is the Nordic Network is an experience comprised of but not limited to, a large Earth map, Towny, SlimeFun as well as the plugin called Movecraft that allows us to create moving ships any many other such creations. They can then be armed with the help of the Cannons plugin to wage war on the high seas if a need arises. With that said, thanks to Towny players can also found their very own towns and then perhaps one day form a nation or join one and join the world stage in a considerable fashion. All that accompanied by impressive and immersive plugins such as SlimeFun, Brewery and BigDoors allow the world to feel real and full of interesting features for players of any experience level to discover and put to us.
How to get playing?
It is important to get this very pressing question out of the way ASAP!
The game version is 1.15.1 and the IP is as follows: play.thenordicnetwork.com
1. After spawning you should travel to a desired location to settle down or join an existing town. Being a vagabond is completely feasible as well. 2. As you settle down, it is also useful to ask any questions you may have from any online players or staff as they are always sure to answer your questions about anything. In general talking to the players is also a good way to form relationships that will make your experience on the server always a bit more enjoyable. 3. You may want to choose a way to get money for yourself via /jobs and then begin your life on the Nordic Network as you would do in most other places. Gather resources, make friends, establish yourself. 4. You do not need to choose a definite path. As said before, there is no single one true way to play on Nordic Network so you have ample time and chances to learn more of the server and see what playstyle most suits you!
Rules, rules are important!
1) Exploiting, Hacking, Glitching is not allowed. Doing that will result in an immediate ban, perm or temp.
1.2) Mods that show another players location when they are invisible or shifting are not allowed
1.3) Mods that show undiscovered areas are not allowed.
1.4) Mods that show hidden bases, spawners, mineshafts etc are not allowed.
2) Spamming, Harassing, Insulting and Advertising is not allowed, doing so will end with a mute.
2.1) Offensive builds and messages are not allowed and will result in a tempban or even a perm.
3) Griefing inside claimed land whilst no war is active is not allowed and will result in a ban
3.2) Griefing OUTSIDE claimed land and away from towns is allowed.
4) Avoiding your punishments is not allowed, such as avoiding bans.
5) Destroying any movecraft vehicle that doesn't belong to a nation that you are enemies with is illegal.
6) Nether highways are illegal.
The Nordic Network really is a unique server because of how many different ways you can play it. From being a travelling merchant to a head of state, be it king or a president, you can really become anything here. Will you be a skilled warrior fighting for fame and fortune or perhaps for your kingdom, a shrewd merchant sailing a caravel across the seas, a legendary general whose tactical genius is impossible to defeat or maybe a benevolent leader whose goal is to construct a strong standing society that will withstand even the strongest of winds? The choice is yours!
Oh and you can also brew alcohol so thats a career option.
Join us at Nordic Network for a Minecraft career changing experience like none other!