Hello! Would you like a chance to win $100? Your in the right place! I am hosting a UHC that is 100% vanilla, no auto-smelt or auto-cook or any of those fancy plugins, just you, the other players, and the default world. Also for this to work, we need a minimum of 20 players.
-When you send the money, where it says "add a note" leave your minecraft IGN (Case-Sensitive). You cannot join the whitelist if you have not paid the entry fee!
- If we don't get enough players, you will receive a full refund!
- Players will be divided into teams of 5, depending on how many show up, these can become pretty large teams, come prepared to fight with everything you got (no hacking though).
- Pvp is turned off for an entire hour when the game starts, trying to indirect Pvp when Pvp is off will result in you getting kicked from the game and blacklisted from future events.
- There is no health regeneration, you will be granted damage immunity for a full minute when the game starts to help you fight off mobs, escape dangerous spawns, get off large trees etc. If you die by any means, you are out of the game, there are no resets or re-spawns.
- There is one final heal before the final meetup, which is in 2 hours. Sky-basing, and other forms of basing is allowed, however, if you are making it impossible for the game to end, you may be removed from your base. The game ends in 3 hours, and if there are still players left after 3 hours, there will be direct admin intervention to force Pvp and declare a winner. Excessive basing may get you blacklisted from future events.
- You must place your IGN (Case-sensitive) in the comments to be added to the whitelist. The server IP will be released when the event starts so you can join. Please not that not everyone may show up at the same time, the IP will be released an entire day before the event with a timestamp and timezone of when its starting, you have 1 hour after that to join the server before the game starts, after which you will be able to join the server, but unable to play.
- Remember, we need at the bare minimum 20 players to start the game. Any less than that and the game cannot start.