Discord Link: https://discord.gg/a8aBDXy
Valence SMP is a survival community for experiencing Vanilla Minecraft in an enjoyable way. The server is entirely Vanilla plus one datapack, a multiplayer sleep datapack that allows one person to skip the night, just as a quality of life improvement. We encourage player interaction and making friends on the server, which was successful last SMP, as we have a strong established community. Everything on the server is built entirely in Survival with no access to creative mode. Valence is built on trust and we have a high expectation for maturity, with that said, we expect all players to abide by the following rules:
• No stealing, griefing, cheating, or killing
• No hacks or game-altering mods, with the exception of Optifine, if you have any questions, ask
• No duplication of items, but the duplication of active TNT is acceptable, as long as it does not cause server lag
• No building bases within 100 blocks of spawn (From [100,100] to [-100,-100])
• Use community areas properly. Build shops in the shopping district and follow community projects correctly
• What is your IGN?
• What is your Age?
• What is your Time Zone?
• How long have you been playing Minecraft?
• Tell us about you (we encourage adding screenshots of builds).
I have been playing minecraft, on and off, for about 5 years. I have been looking for an active community to join that isn't too far along. I enjoy exploring the world and having fun adventures while making friends that I can continue to game with.
I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but I want to get back into it because as I was going through my old discord PMs I remembered a time where I would make long-lasting friends out of close-knit Minecraft server communities. I am trying to get that back! I have no screenshots of builds (I never took any) but if I did, they wouldn't be much to look at. I nearly always build underground dwarven complexes. Lots of stone brick hallways and dim lighting.