Elevate is a mature community of players that enjoy playing Minecraft and growing together as a community. With the release of Minecraft 1.15 on the horizon, we have decided to take a fresh start (new map as of 10/12/19) and open for recruiting. We want this to be a place where you can relax, learn from people of different Minecraft backgrounds and make some new friends in the process. Would love to create a HermitCraft like experience.
The primary server is SMP and also includes a separate creative testing world where players can work on creative builds or technical redstone projects together. This serves as a space for newer players to learn from more experienced players and generally practice your skills somewhere other than a solo world where you can not leverage the expertise of your fellow server members.
Full list of general features are as follows:
- Vanilla Server (community may vote on some basic plugins)
- Secondary creative server (mentioned above)
- One player sleeping
- Ender Dragon drops head, egg and elytra
- Weekly events (eventually)
- Shulker mob drops two shells
- Anti-enderman griefing
- Customizable armor stands
- Ability to silence mobs
- Must be 18+
- No griefing of other players
- Don't steal from other players
- Be a good person (this one is pretty self explanatory, I don't need to go into details)
Application Info (fill out as much as you are comfortable with):
- Where part of the world are you from:
- Tell us about yourself:
- How active will you be?:
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress):
- Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a avid Minecraft player since 2011 and have had past building experience in teams such as Athion, BlockbyBlock and many smaller build teams. I have a passion for football and am a ride or die Browns fan. I love the outdoors as well and could spend my life out there.
- How active will you be?: 2-3 hours per day.
- Have you ever been banned from a private server?: No.
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): Building, lots of building. I will also be active and do my best to contribute and make the community stronger. I would love a opportunity to show my worth.
(I understand I do not fit the age requirement but I promise you give me a chance you wont regret it)
- Tell us a bit about yourself: Have been playing since 2009. Do many big projects involving redstone and buildings. Love servers that people appreciate the builds i do and the redstone machines i create
- How active will you be?: Can be on most days
- Have you ever been banned from a private server?: Never
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): Many Automatic machines and do many big projects to help the server out
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hello! I've been looking for a new SMP to join as the one I as on previously died out. Just hopping to find a small community I can chill on from time to time.
- What should we call you?:
Stosh or AJ whatever floats your boat
- Country + Timezone:
EST (GMT -4)
- Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm currently in college and I've been playing minecraft for years. I love to listen to music and I'm mostly pretty introverted. I have been a head builder for many servers in the past and I loooove to build and create creative contraptions on the servers I play on
- How active will you be?:
I may not be on every single day but I will try my best since I may have a lot of work to do for class that day. I will probably be more active on the weekends. I will however be active every single day on a discord if there is one
- Have you ever been banned from a private server?:
I have not
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress):
Like I mentioned before I have held many builder positions in the past. Hopefully I could build some awesome creations!
Any other questions or comments?:
- Past builds or contraptions (images/videos) (Optional):
- Where part of the world are you from: The Americas
- Tell us about yourself: I build simple things that don't take up too much space horizontally. I usually go on lil' adventures far away for loot. I also love to help others with anything should the need arise.
- How active will you be?: I'll almost always be free on weekends. Since I have college I'll probably be on mostly on Wednesdays and Mondays
- What do you think you can bring to the server?
Honestly I won't know until I see what y'all do. I could just lend a hand as mentioned before.
- Tell us about yourself:basically a noob to minecraft, looking for a multiplayer experience/place to learn more.
- How active will you be?: pretty frequently during the evening/late night hours
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): as stated im pretty fresh to alot of things, but maybe some people enjoy having a fresh face around. i also dont mind long mining sessions for resources so if anyone takes on big projects or needs a hand i would be more than happy to help.
- Where part of the world are you from: Rainy ol' England.
- Tell us about yourself: I am Johnny I use to be a big minecraft player but ended up taking a bit of a break when i started work 3 years ago, felt like i should see what I am missed and why not do it here with people its better joining people than adventuring alone. I do also play a lot of PlayStation games as well. I have seen all of the MCU films in the theatres too. if that would give us stuff to talk about.
- How active will you be?: Hopefully I can be active 3 days per week. though i work nights I'm trying to work my body clock into a better day time thing.
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): A great knowledge of the game if you went back in time where anything could kill you. oh wait that's still the thing. and i guess i would like to do joined projects. would be a cool idea.
- Where part of the world are you from: The United States
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a 20 year old college student currently studying Journalism (Previously Computer Science) in the good ol' south of the United States. I pretty much spend all my time playing games like League of Legends, Minecraft, and Dungeons and Dragons, as well as studying and writing. I've been playing Minecraft for a solid few years, and was looking for a new SMP to join after the last one I was in unfortunately went under.
- How active will you be?: I tend to play usually once per 1-2 days, for differing durations depending on whatever I'm doing as well as my schedule. As a student, it obviously will vary depending on assignments and other factors, but I will always make an effort to remain active.
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): I love building new environments through terraforming. Its my favorite thing to do in this game, and something that I like to combine with some form of community interaction. I like to think I have a good sense of community and I try my hardest to incorporate things into my builds that might encourage new activities.
- Tell us about yourself: I'm 26, nearly 27. I have two children, boy and a girl, ages 6 and 2. And me and my little family are planning to move to Canada in a few years. I haven't played on a minecraft server for a few months now, my last one shut down and I wasn't really feeling to jump back in straight away,
- How active will you be?: I'll probably be on most days
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): I like getting involved with the community and helping where I can, I'm not one for huge builds, I like to keep it simple and work on smaller details
- Where part of the world are you from:Virgina EST but will play mainly mornings during the week.
- Tell us about yourself: I have one kid and a wife andlove playing minecraft
- How active will you be?:will play mainly mornings during the week./ as much as i can.
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): not much the last year or so i have only played bedrock. But i hated it so im back on the pc with java. i do like redstone and cityscapes
- Tell us about yourself: I'm currently on a year break from school, will be moving to a new country next year. I'm an artist, I make most of my money from drawing and spend a lot of my time trying to doodle and create. I enjoy minecraft because I can still be creative without putting a pen to paper, which I need a break from sometimes. I'm friendly, a bit shy at first, but I do get comfortable fairly quickly. I left my last server since I felt so out of place, I didn't really click with anyone there, I've spent a while without a server, but I'm ready to try again!
- How active will you be?: I'll be on most days, might miss a couple days here and there. I'm not currently busy at all right now, but I'm hoping to get a job soon, so I might be a little less active at some point, but I'll keep playing.
- What do you think you can bring to the server? (don't stress): I'll be able to help out with building and gathering materials as needed. On one of the servers I was on I built the nether hub, so I have some experience with community builds. I'm mostly a builder, not so good at redstone.
- Where part of the world are you from: USA (Central)
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a pretty chill individual for the most part & I'm really bad at talking about myself so feels bad. I mostly play Overwatch but I've always enjoyed a vanilla Minecraft server from time to time. I am so unbelievably bored of all other games right now so I figured I'd give this a go.
- How active will you be?: I'll be able to be active mostly in the mornings/afternoons on weekdays.
- What do you think you can bring to the server?: I'm decent at building and I'm always willing to help people out if I can. I also have some friends joining as well.