TerraCraft is a vanilla Minecraft survival/creative server started by a group of friends. Whether it’s griefers, servers becoming ghost towns, owners abusing OP powers, or just unpleasant experiences, we have seen and been apart of many communities that have fallen apart. We are looking to create not only a Minecraft server, but also a strong community around it. With TerraCraft we are hoping to create opportunities to make friends and enjoy experiences and create memories with one another.
With TerraCraft we hope to provide more than just a server for you to get your quick fix of Minecraft. We strive for TerraCraft to have large scaled, interesting builds along with innovative redstone contraptions.We wish for a tight knit community and a long term server that continues to evolve and improve. TerraCraft is a democratic server, meaning that server wide issues will be settled with a vote. Although there will be an elected president voted in every month, everyone's voice and opinion is of equal importance.
Is TerraCraft for you?
Are you looking to get your quick fix of Minecraft before moving on to the next game? Are you the type of player who plays on a server for a month only to grow tired of playing and to never return again? If you answered yes to either of the above questions, then no, TerraCraft is not for you. TerraCraft is a supportive community and a long term server, where players will always have a home to return to. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes you just burn out for a bit, and that is okay. However, burnout is different than giving up on a server and abandoning a community entirely. We don’t expect you to be playing every one of your waking moments, or even every day. Just be sure to return to the server or let your friends in the community know if something is up, or if your taking a break. TerraCraft intends to be a community based server of mature individuals who share a love for the game and wish to make friends and share memorable experiences with one another.
How to join
TerraCraft is a Whitelisted server, so you will need to apply and be accepted. Be sure to fill out the application form linked below and include your Discord name. We will reach out to you through Discord, so an account is a necessity! Please take your time and be yourself in the application, we want to get to know you! The number one thing we are looking for in the application is effort. We want to see that you really care. Give a thorough response and your chances are much greater.
On the TerraCraft server you are free to play however you please. If you like exploring the world and finding awesome terrain generation, do it! If you like to create mega farms and automation is your thing, go right ahead. If you’re a builder at heart and want to create a sprawling medieval kingdom, great! All playstyles are welcomed and encouraged, but with that being said there are a few rules to be enforced and a few things that are prohibited on the server. Failure to comply to these rules can, and likely will, result in your removal from the whitelist and Discord.
1. Don’t be a **** - This is pretty self explanatory. TerraCraft is a mature community, where the players treat each other respectfully. Yes, “being a ****” is pretty vague, but we are all adults and know how others would like to be treated. Nobody wants to have their time ruined by someone mistreating them.
2. No Cheating - Use common sense, if you think you shouldn’t be doing something don’t do it, or ask others first. No X-Ray, no glitch exploits or duping, play minecraft how it is intended to be played.
3. If you have an issue, SPEAK UP - Communication is key. If you have an issue with the way someone is acting, tell them. We are adults, we can handle it. Conflicts arise when people keep their issues to themselves and try to take matters into their own hands rather than trying to work together towards a resolution.
4. Not sure? ASK - If you’re not sure if you should be doing something, just ask. There is no harm in asking. Ask anyone! TerraCraft is a friendly community and people will be willing to talk or explain something to you if you don’t understand. If you have a major issue with something going on, or an idea that would be beneficial for the community bring it up! TerraCraft is a democratic community and server wide issues will be settled with a vote.
5. Be Mature - Don’t go around building inappropriate objects everywhere and spamming the chat with offensive language. Most conflicts can be avoided simply by acting maturely. You may be asking, doesn’t this just fall under Don’t be a ****, and yes, it does. We just want to reiterate the fact that TerraCraft is a welcoming and friendly community.
6. Spawn is for community projects - While we encourage people to stay somewhat close to spawn, don’t set up your base in spawn. Spawn and some of the area surrounding it will be used for community projects and builds. What these projects are, we don’t know yet. We will vote on the specifics as a community.