Hey there! Firestarter focuses on the basics of vanilla Minecraft! The economy is player-focused, with player shops being at the core of it! We also run 1.14.4, with all the cool new features! We try to keep the core of the game as the main focus, but things like the auction house and player shops create an economy aspect on the server. We encourage players to create player shops with warps to their shops. The economy is naturally a bit under-saturated by design, encouraging players to work hard to get to the top. We also have McMMO, which implements unique abilities that players can rank up over the course of their adventures on the server. Since we know 1.14.4 is not well optimized, we have some of the best hardware out of any Minecraft server that is fully capable of smoothly running the server, no matter the player count. We ensure that the experience is smooth and the server is performant.
Hop on and experience the survival experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
We also have a secondary snapshot server, which runs the latest Minecraft snapshot all the time! We automatically update it to keep it always up to date.
Snapshot IP: snapshot.firestartermc.com
- Be respectful and ethical.
- Don't bully others and/or use racial slurs.
- Cursing is allowed as long as it's not directed towards anyone (rule 1).
- Don't spam the chat (fancy text and repeated phrases count as spam).
- Don't grief, whether the land is claimed or not. Taking items from unclaimed chests, however, is allowed. Lava casts count as griefing.
- Don't advertise other servers or websites.
- Don't make traps (TP traps).
- Don't use hacked/modified clients.
- Don't use alt accounts on the server (only one online account at a time).
- Don't build lag machines (or anything that majorly degrades server performance).