Greetings. A friend and I are looking for players for a survival multiplayer build server themed around medieval/fantasy. So far we have a safe and beautiful fishing village named Ashira where the spawn point is, a mining village currently in the making, a resource area with many automatic farms for different resources and a big storage system (Still not completely done) and some other builds.
These are the rules on the server so far:
1. All items are shared except from the tools on your back.
2. If you disagree with a build then talk to the entire team about it or the team captain.
3. The world will be set in medieval times. (country build style doesn't matter just no space ships ect ect)
4. Team captains get the final word.
5. The world is all survival except from a couple things that can only be used by team captains
6. All towns must be connected by roads that will be made via the team captains
7. Fast travel will be available if the town makes it so and so its lore friendly (For example, Ships, Wagons, Carts ect ect)
8. More rules may be added as time goes on
We will make several build teams as more people join, each with a captain so there won't be too many people focusing on the same project and create chaos.
We are using some datapacks and pluggins that doesn't take away from the vanilla experience, but slightly alters a few aspects of it. The server uses Spiggot since vanilla 1.14 servers have been very performance and memory draining and has crashed the server several times.
We expect that you are at least decently active, and not just join the server a few times and stop completely.
You will be added by me, Dran_____, or ZeTruNightmare on discord if you get accepted.