Hey everyone, I have been wanting to get back into Minecraft for some time and I finally decided to jump in. I just started a server and have paid for 1 years worth, so no worries on it shutting down when I get tired of the game. I started the game way back in alpha and am excited to see the new updates. I am looking for people like me who have played for a long time and hoping to get pack into it.
I hope to have sort of "meetings" every now and then to get togther and discuss things we may want to do in the server. Such as vote if we want a new rule added/removed. I would also love if we as a community built arenas and would hold tournaments.
1. No griefing/stealing in any way
2. Pranks are allowed but to an extent. No pranks that involve stealing/destroying someone's property or trapping/killing others.
3. Don't give out the server ip.
4. Be mature for most things.(I don't want anyone to deal with unnecessary complaining or such.)
5. Be respectful to eachother.
6. If you're just making problems in the server then you will be kicked.
I hope to create a great server like in the past have have fun with building a community. Please fill out the oh so fun application below. Thanks!