Starting a SMP for my pre-existing discord server in one week (Currently 15 have expressed interest, with 5/6 of them likely being very active) and i'm opening it up to more people if anyone's interested.
Read the rules.
Have you read and agreed with the rules?:
1) No Griefing/Stealing
2) No unsolicited pvp
3) Keep chat chilled, treat everyone with respect
4) No inappropriate skins or usernames with slurs in them
5) No exploiting hacks or glitches
6) Fill in holes left by creepers
7) Cut down trees fully
8) Pranks are fine between people you know, but make sure that its a prank and not griefing.
9) Don't build too close to others/spawn.
There is really only two reasons i might not add you to the server:
1)You've applied to multiple smps within a day before or after this one
2)You've lied about your age before (or if your old posts are edited blank in an attempt to hide it).
Whitelist is just to prevent unauthorised connections, i will PM you on discord with the discord server link from which all information regarding it will be posted.
The server will be Spigot with a few plugins (Mcmmo,Chestshops, Playtime ranks, Dynmap) and a few datapacks (One player sleep, dragon drops Elytra)
The server also has Coreprotect which logs all blocks broken/placed aswell as the ability to rollback, so any potential griefing can be detected and reversed instantly.
Hope to see you soon!
The majority of the people in the discord/smp are BST, so if you're not around that time zone there might be less people on when you're on.