Fly has been disabled in the Spawn World, the End, and the Nether
Spawn world will continue to have fly disabled however if it is found that the majority of players want fly to be reenabled in the nether or end I would be open to that. I'll start a server poll to see what the general opinion is.
Re-enabled for nether
Finally got WorldEdit up and running
Added a few perms to mods for them to better handle advanced situations
- Added Welcome Kiosk right next to spawn for welcomes shop to make it more noticeable.
- Added mcMMO Overhaul, complete redo of the overall mcMMO code, should make mcMMO a lot more interesting and rewarding to mess around with. More information about all of the changes that are in this new version can be found here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/official-mcmmo.64348/
- Added Enchantment Solution, basically a similar version to our old EnchantsPlus plugin. I will let you know which ones we decide to disable once that happens.
Fried, Knockup, Sacrifice, Shock Aspect, Smeltery, Soul Reaper, Warp https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/enchantment-solution.59556/
- Added playervaults, not configured yet.
- Other small bug fixes
- Turned off the "overfishing" thing that was going on after the addition of the new version of mcMMO
- Increased time to earn Welcome Points to 20 seconds
- Nerfed Fishing and Mining slightly
- Messed with welcome config slightly
- Fixed SafariNet crafting permissions
- Banned building above the nether, decided it's way too laggy on the server
- Decided to leave Super breaker reduced because that was the devs intention to make it so there's more progression