The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I got you with that extra content man.
IGN: Mantuh, But feel free to call me Devon whenever.
- Discord: Mantuh#7840
- Age: I’m going to turn 16 in June and am a really mature guy that just wants to play some chill games with a group of relaxed and determined people.
- Location/Timezone: I live down in the best side....the west side, San Diego, California - PST
- A little about myself: Well I’m a high school sophomore, that plays more video games than I should. But yeah I mean, I have a lot of time to do stuff over the weekends since I get most of my stuff done like football and school over the week.
- Why do I want to the server: Your server looks like it would be a great place to play on not only sometimes but consistently. I used to play a lot of this game in middle school with some buds of mine. I’ve been looking for something to fill up a bit of my time.
-Have I read the rules?: Yes I have read the rules, and I truly agree. I don't think i'll ever get the point of lessening the experience of a game. Really does just defeat the purpose of playing, that's one reason why I prefer servers that lean closer to vanilla.
- I can join the discord in a few minutes
- What can I bring to the server?: I can bring a lot to this server including, a really fun and relaxed guy to play with as well as a great community player to help with projects. Plus I used to use make a ton of red stone based projects such as farms, bases, and just community shops. I really do think I would be a great addition to your community and would be looking forward to building things like shops, farms, and best of all a welcoming community.
Why do you want to join? I haven't played the game in a while and I'm looking for a server that is hermitcraft-like and has friendly people to play with. Since I live in Turkey, my internet and ping is pretty bad, so I'd like to see how it holds up on this server.
Have you read the rules? Yes, they seem reasonable and are just what I'm looking for.