Four years ago me and a few friends created a world for us to build in pure survival. Years passed and those friends have long since logged off for the last time but the world has never reset thought it is over 50GB in size. Every year there is a new and unique group who shapes the server for the next group. Over 150 different players have all come on to build towns, shops, automatic farms, and bases. In those four years we still have managed to stay 100% legit, free from any cheats whatsoever. We have some towns that are bigger than hunger games maps, we have some automatic farms that break the game and make it insanely easy to get almost anything. We have some people who solely specialize in getting mending books and selling them for emeralds, our servers currency.
Our server is extremely unique. Our economy is not based in plugins but in actual old fashioned trading and trust that you will pay. We have a huge number of public farms that can get almost anything in the game. We have a large but tight knit community that deeply cares for each other and is welcoming of new players.
Some of our automatic farms are (These are available to the public and OP):
Most of us have played for at least 7 years and we almost always have a couple people on. Fridays get a bit more packed with around 20 people on. Yes 20 people and still pure vanilla, we know each other well. I would recommend taking a look at some pictures down below of the different towns people have made and bases.
So how do you join? Well we need a little info about you so we can see if your a good fit. If you get in you will be required to attend a tour of the server (So you know where all the public resources are) and will be given some free iron and food from our farms. Then you will be able to select from a few locations in the world to build linked via our nether hub. Here is what we want to know:
Comment the following
- Discord Name & Tag
- Daily Activity
- Pics of builds/Examples
- Why you would be a good fit
- What are your past SMP experiences
- What community projects (Farms, Grinders, builds, etc) do you mind helping with
Why Would I Be a Good Fit?: I'm a very social person, most times when I play video games, I like to have someone with me to enjoy the game with. I consider myself to be a good builder, but most of my experience has been done in creative for and on various servers and the skill isn't lost in translation from creative to survival. I'm fairly laid back, nothing gets under my skin too much, really I just want to have a good time.
Past SMP Experiences: I've been a member of a few SMP servers, but none that have lasted for very long. Most times the owner closes the server after a few weeks, or there's little to no activity, which limits my motivation to participate. However, I'm looking to be a part of something more long-standing.
Community Projects: I wouldn't mind assisting in large-scale building projects as it's something that I'm used to.
Why would I be a good Fit: I wouldn't see me as a good builder but I am a great Terraformer I mainly do pathways and water ways. And I want to become a better builder and I think I would fit in well with you guys on the server. And I am very chilled guy who likes to meet new people and have some fun with others building and doing other projects.
What are you past SMP experiences: I been playing Smp on and off since I started playing Minecraft in 17.3 beta and I been playing Minecraft for 7 years and its been very fun but then annoying when I join smps and they are not vanilla at all they have plugins and stuff and it isn't fun at all.
Community Projects: I would love to help out doing big projects like Terraforming and helping building because I find that the most fun in smp servers.
Why would I be a good fit: I would be a good fit because I am a team player. Being on a SMP would give me the chance to connect with others and work on cool projects. I consider myself an all around player skill wise, so I can help on any type of project. I can build decently well and I know how to use redstone. Most importantly, I like to have fun, joke around, and make new friends.
What are your past SMP experiences: I have played on a couple of SMPs in the past. I enjoy the community that comes with playing the game because it creates fun memories. The longest SMP I've been on lasted about a year, but eventually the owner lost interest. The other SMPs I've been a part of have lasted a couple of months but fizzled out.
What community projects do I mind helping with: I don't mind helping out with any project.
- Daily Activity I work sometimes during the week, most likely can hop on daily, or 4-5 days a week.
- Why you would be a good fit: All around team player, good miner. can basically help with anything, very social and can hold conversations. Have played survival for 6 years.
- What are your past SMP experiences: I have played on 3 smps before, have had my own town. never been banned, smps all have been deleted due to everyone getting older and losing interest in the game.
- What community projects (Farms, Grinders, builds, etc) do you mind helping with: I'm glad to help you with anything I can if I know how to do it.
Notes: I am not the best builder, but I am all around good survival player and can help out with stuff.
- Age- 19
- Discord Name & Tag- TidesRedemption#6917
- Daily Activity I can be active for at least 3-5 days out of the week
- (Optional) Pics of builds
- Why you would be a good fit- all around team player, good miner. will basically help with anything, very social and can hold conversations. Enjoy all for of vanilla community servers
- What are your past SMP experiences - 1 years worth on to long running SMP
- What community projects (Farms, Grinders, builds, etc) do you mind helping with. Any and all, just need to be told the general plan is
- Daily Activity - 5 hours a day
- (Optional) Pics of builds
- Why you would be a good fit - Everyone has their pros and cons. I am a decent builder and love to just chat and be apart of a community and make some new friends
- What are your past SMP experiences - I was in Oracle SMP and that was so much fun. I made so many new friends and we had a blast playing. It shut down due to inactive players but still had a great time. We build public farms, grinders, spawn areas, and towns.
- What community projects (Farms, Grinders, builds, etc) do you mind helping with - I can do farms, grinders, and pretty much anything.